Everglades and Miami Adventure from Orlando
Enjoy the best that south Florida has to offer. Enjoy an exhilarating airboat ride, a cruise on the waterways of Miami around Star Island, and a time in the art deco district of South Beach! The best of Miami is showcased on this day tour.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Excellent value for money
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Everglades National Park, 40001 State Road 9336, Florida City, FL 33034-6733
We visit Gator Park for guests to experience a 30 minute airboat ride through the Everglades National Park.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bayside Marketplace, 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132-1977
Visit for a walk around the mall, where guests can grab a bite to eat, enjoy a famous cocktail, or do some shopping.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Island Queen Cruises & Tours, 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA
Guests will enjoy the Millionaires Row Boat Cruise, which will give them great views of the Miami skyline and information about the residents of Star Island.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Miami Beach, Miami Beach, Florida
Just a quick view of Miami Beach before we head back to Orlando.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 16 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 90 Minute Cruise aboard Island Queen
- 30 Minute Airboat Ride through National Everglades Park
- Visit to the Everglades National Park Area
- Entry/Admission - Everglades National Park
- Entry/Admission - Island Queen Cruises & Tours
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- National Park Admission Charge - currently $5 pp
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible vehicles have to be arranged. Not all tour vehicles have wheelchair lifts/ramps so please contact vendor to notify in advance if needed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19. Gray Line Orlando is based in Orange County where face masks are required inside business venues. Therefore, are required inside vehicles. Please bring one.
Average 4.08 out of 5 stars based on 26 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Went on this tour alone....visiting orlando by myself for some me time from North Carolina. This was my second time using grayline tours...1st time was a local tour of Orlando. I am always amazed at the attention to detail they have on these tours. Being alone i was nervous..hoping I didn't get lost from the group or be confused as to what to do. Our tour guide Giovanni Barile was awesome. Communicated everything very well. He made us all feel safe and he assured us that "I got you" He was brilliant. I could have sent my 14 year old alone and he would have saw tonig that she was where she needed to be and had the best experience. The day was long but its the beat way to see Miami without having to travel there by your own means. I loved it and highly recommend it. Just beware of the long day...If you are up for It, then you will enjoy this. It was a beautiful day in Miami. I will donit again.
worth every dollar :
We were the last pickup at 650am from the big orange giftshop. The bus was on time and comfortable. First stopped in Miami to drop people off, then went to everglades which was awesome, then back to Miami where there was free time, the cruise, and south beach. Bring your swimsuit and towel!
Long day.. but fab transport. Got to see everything we wanted Everglades boat ride was brill and Miami harbour boat ride amazing. Well worth the money. Again Cool Destinations you didnt let us down
This was a great trip. It was a long day so be prepared. The Drivers were friendly and helpful with information and keeping us on track. We were on a Disney Resort that was not a part of the pick up so we made arrangements to be picked up and they told us 20 additional which was fine. The Driver came and said 25, so my husband gave him 30 and the Driver said he had no change and would give us the 5 back later. Of course, that never happened but other than that and the Driver picking up a strange at a rest area that was without a ride for a few extra bucks the trip itself was great. Beware The Driver are hustlers. The 1st stop to Everglades was fun and exciting. The boat ride at Miami Pier was longer than we excepted about 2 hrs. so not much time to spend on the Pier. The South Beach part was short cause of some delays but still fun. This is worth the money.
just to say a long day but well worth it all staff on coach was very Experience so glad we booked it
Absolutely brilliant day the drivers were awesome and kept us entertained throughout, could not have asked for me. It is a very long day but worth it. It was also very well organised you knew exactly what you were doing and when and they show you were to meet etc. The Everglades were awesome.
Enjoyed the airboating a lot.. we have seen the alligators in the Everglades mangroves and it was the tour's highlight. I was also able to take a selfie with a real alligator baby one holding it! one of the best experiences ever!
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities