Crystal River Tour with Manatee Swim and Everglades Airboat Ride
On this tour from Orlando, take a narrated boat cruise on the Crystal River to snorkel and swim in an area known to be a manatee habitat. Then, take an exhilarating airboat tour on the Homosassa River and visit Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park to watch a manatee-feeding session, and see other animals including bears, panthers, and alligators. You'll enjoy a day out on the water getting to know Florida's local wildlife. Breakfast and lunch are included.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Snorkel gear included
- Breakfast included
- Ideal choice for families
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Crystal River, FL
Your day starts in Orlando with breakfast. Then, it's off to join a team of manatee experts for a narrated boat cruise on the picturesque Crystal River, home to one of the world's largest populations of endangered West Indian manatees. Learn how this large, harmless aquatic mammal is under threat due to loss of habitat. With your provided mask and snorkel, you are encouraged to go for a swim in an area known for manatee sightings while under the guidance of certified dive masters.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park, 4150 S Suncoast Blvd, Homosassa Springs, FL 34446-1168
To end your day, visit Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park, famous throughout Florida for its efforts in rehabilitating injured animals. You'll see more manatees during an informative and entertaining feeding session with a park ranger. You may also spot bears, panthers, alligators and even a hippo as you explore the rest of the park. Afterward, you'll be taken back to Orlando.
Please note: Manatee season is from October to March. Sightings are very common, however as the animals are wild, no guarantee can be made.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wild Bill's Airboat Tours, 12430 E Gulf to Lake Hwy, Inverness, FL 34450, USA
After your cruise, enjoy a picnic-style lunch overlooking this beautiful sanctuary. Your adventure continues in the afternoon with a 30-minute airboat tour on the Homosassa River. During your airboat ride, keep your eyes peeled for manatees and dolphins, as well as a host of other wildlife.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 12 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Bagged Breakfast and Lunch
- 30-minute Airboat tour
- Boat cruise with snorkeling
- Mask and Snorkel (wetsuit required and is $10.00 per person)
- Convenient pick up locations throughout Orlando
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Crystal River
- Entry/Admission - Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park
- Entry/Admission - Wild Bill's Airboat Tours
- Wet Suit rental $10.00 per person Paid to dive shop on the day
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Items recommended to bring: towel, bathing suit, sunscreen, insect repellant, camera
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. All driver/guides will be required to wear masks. Face masks are recommended but not mandatory, so please bring your own if you wish to wear one. The size of the vehicle used will be adjusted based on the number of passengers to allow for social distancing and all safety guide lines regarding vehicle sanitation will be followed.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 4.38 out of 5 stars based on 144 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities