Oklahoma City National Memorial Museum Tickets
The Memorial Museum is an interactive learning experience that takes you on a chronological self-guided tour through the story of April 19, 1995, and the days, weeks and years that followed the bombing of Oklahoma City’s Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building. The story tracks the remarkable journey of loss, resilience, justice and hope.
Visit: Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum, 620 N Harvey Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73102-3032
This is a self-guided tour. Parking is available around the site in lots and with meters on the street. Be sure to download the App for tours and more information. The Museum is open Monday through Saturday from 9AM to 6PM and on Sunday from noon to 6PM. The Museum is closed Easter, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
The Outdoor Symbolic Memorial is a place of quiet reflection and is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Designed by Butzer Design Partnership, this Memorial honors the victims, survivors, rescuers, and all who were changed forever on April 19, 1995. It encompasses the now-sacred soil where the Murrah Building once stood, as well as the surrounding area devastated during the attack.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 30 to 180 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 5/2/2021 - 5/1/2022
5/2/2022 - 5/1/2023
Monday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 12:00 PM - 05:00 PM Monday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 12:00 PM - 05:00 PM
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.95 out of 5 stars based on 22 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?