Private Honolulu Historical Tour
This tour is one of the best way to learn the history of Polynesia, Hawaii, and the royal heritage of the islands. Stops include: Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha Statue, Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Sites and Archives, and Bishop Museum. Entrance fees to museums are not included in the tour.
On this tour, you will learn about the Hawaiian islands and Polynesia, focusing on royal heritage, missionary history, and more. Visit the Bishop Museum, Iolani Palace, Mission Houses Historic Sites and Archives, and King Kamehameha Statue to experience the rich history of the islands. You will be in awe of the grandeur of these historical sites and gain insight into a culture unlike any other. Transport is provided in a luxury Mercedes van.
Admission per site and time at site is outlined below. Admission is not included in tour price.
Bishop Museum: $24.95/adult, $16.95/youth, 2.5 hours
Iolani Palace: $21.75/adult, $6.00/youth, 1.5 hours
Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Sites and Archives: $10.00/person, 1.5 hours
King Kamehameha Statue: 0.5 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Local guide
- Light refreshments
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Landing and facility fees
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (casual)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities