Pearl Harbor - USS Arizona - Honolulu City Tour
Visit the USS Arizona, Pearl Harbor, and downtown Honolulu on this 5-hour tour with a guide. Travel comfortably in a climate-controlled minivan or coach and explore the exhibitions at the USS Arizona Memorial. Learn about the impact of Pearl Harbor and pay your respects at the historic National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl. Stroll around downtown Honolulu and gaze at the impressive state buildings, the ‘Iolani Palace, and the majestic statue of King Kamehameha.
Please note: A navy boat shuttle ride brings you to the USS Arizona Memorial and due to limited capacity, there may be days that the shuttle boat tickets sell out or bad weather prohibits the shuttle from operating.
- Skip the line
- Instant Confirmation
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Excellent value for money
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: USS Arizona Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
Includes the World War II museums, visitor center, exhibit galleries, and displays, as well as a Navy shuttle boat ride of the harbor along battleship row to the USS Arizona Memorial.
Duration: 1 hour 5 minutes
Pass By: National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, 2177 Puowaina Dr, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-1729
Lined with a variety of memorials that honor America’s veterans.
Pass By: Hawaii State Capitol, 415 S Beretania St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-2425
Grounds include the Eternal Flame, Korean & Vietnam War Memorials, Liberty Bell and more
Pass By: Iolani Palace, 364 S King St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-2900
The official residence of the Hawai‘i’s last reigning monarch and the only royal palace in the United States.
Pass By: King Kamehameha Statue, 417 S King St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-2943
One of Hawai‘i’s prominent chiefs who united the Hawaiian Islands.
Pass By: Honolulu Hale (City Hall), 530 S King St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-3014
Known as Honolulu Hale (building) is on the National Register of Historic Places. The site of the
chambers of the Mayor of the City & County of Honolulu and the Honolulu City Council.
Pass By: Kawaiahao Church, 957 Punchbowl St. Downtown Honolulu, Oahu, HI
The Westminster Abbey of the Pacific.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 07:45 AM
- Arizona admission fee
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (selected Waikiki hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Food and drinks are not included in the basic tour. A dining stop is made at the USS Bowfin Snack Bar which has a variety of soups, hot dogs, chili, sandwiches and other various options with a covered pavilion with nice picnic tables
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- ADA Accessible:
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Tour company will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of travelers with disabilities. For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches
- Additional Information:
- No personal items can remain on the bus
- Due to security requirements at the USS Arizona Memorial, bags, and purses are not allowed
- Cameras are permitted. No camera bags allowed
- Strollers are not allowed in movie theater, on Navy shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial, or on the USS Arizona Memorial.
- All Admissions to activities on tour are included
- Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes
- Guests may want to bring light jacket in case there is rain at the Pearl Harbor
- Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond the control of tour company
- Pick-up from Kahala Hotel is with a minimum of 2 guests
- Local operator will contact you via email/phone after booking to advise your pickup time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial has instituted a mandatory mask requirement for all indoor type spaces, Gift Shop, Museum, Theater and Ect. ,
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Restrictions Lifted
Average 3.91 out of 5 stars based on 33 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities