Pearl Harbor Passport "All tickets in one a Complete Experience"
*We are the only company that guarantees your USS Arizona Memorial boat tickets. We pickup our reservations late in the afternoon the day before each tour directly from Pearl Harbor and then we will contact you between 4pm-6pm to let you know the exact tour pickup time.
We will secure your admission to every museum at Pearl Harbor. This is the ultimate Pearl Harbor experience!
WWII history at Pearl Harbor and relive the infamous Sunday morning of December 7, 1941. A visit to the visitor center and the accompanying “Road to War” and “Attack” exhibit galleries that display pictures and recovered items from the events which transpired at Pearl Harbor and WWII. Then, watch a short film explaining the fateful day and its significance & boat ride to USS Arizona memorial.
Note: Our guides will escort you into the Pearl Harbor Visitor's Center and give you specific instructions.
Note: Small handbag allowed with limited to size measuring 1.5" X 2.25" X 5.5" or less in total dimensions.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pearl Harbor National Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
Pearl Harbor the home of the USS Arizona Memorial, learn about one of the most pivotal moments in US history of WWII.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park, 11 Arizona Memorial Dr, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818-3104
USS Bowfin is a fleet attack submarine that fought in the Pacific during WWII, and helped to make famous the term, “Silent Service.” Bowfin was launched on 7 December 1942, exactly one year after the attack on Pearl Harbor. She was nicknamed the Pearl Harbor Avenger, so it is fitting that her permanent home is at Pearl Harbor, Hawai’i.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Battleship Missouri Memorial, 63 Cowpens St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818-5006
The USS Missouri Memorial Association is dedicated to preserving the Battleship Missouri and sharing her story and place in history. The USS Missouri was the third U.S. Navy ship to be named after the Show Me state and the fourth American warship to bear the name - there was a Confederate Missouri that was captured by Union forces during the Civil War but never commissioned as a United States Ship.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum, 319 Lexington Blvd Historic Ford Island, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818-5004
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, 2177 Puowaina Dr, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-1729
Punchbowl Crater is an extinct volcanic tuff cone located in Honolulu, It serves as a memorial to honor those men and women who served in the United States Armed Forces, and those who have given their lives in doing so.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 9 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/6/2022 - 8/28/2023
From Waikiki Small Group Tour 2/5/2022 - 8/28/2023
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Friendly Tour Guide
- New & Clean Vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Entry/Admission - USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park
- Entry/Admission - Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Airport drop off is available at cost $50 per person
- Ko Olina pick is not offered unless booking tittle says from Ko olina
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Bring bottled water, hat, and Sun glasses
- No bags allowed at Pearl Harbor
- No camera lenses longer than 6 inches allowed
- No swimsuits or swimwear allowed
- Government ID required for all pearl harbor tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Average 4.72 out of 5 stars based on 25 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities