Paradise Cove Luau
Don't miss a sunset luau at Paradise Cove Luau - it's one of the largest and most respected luau shows in Hawaii. If there is one experience you must have during your visit to Oahu, it is a night of Hawaiian culture and hospitality at a traditional Honolulu luau!
- Buffet dinner included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Visit: Paradise Cove Luau, 92-1089 Aliinui Dr, Kapolei, Oahu, HI 96707-2210
The Waikiki luau at Paradise Cove Luau begins with a tropical Mai Tai greeting, while live Hawaiian music sets the festive mood of the evening. Take a stroll through the Hawaiian Village to learn the arts and crafts of the islands, or test your skills at the Hawaiian Games.
After the delightful Shower of Flowers, participate in the Hukilau on the beach and learn the net fishing techniques of old Hawaii. Following the pageantry of the Royal Court Procession and imu (earth oven) ceremony, your evening continues with a sumptuous feast.
Make sure you bring along your appetite to fully enjoy Paradise Cove's extensive menu, blending the best traditional Hawaiian dishes, local favorites and continental cuisine.
Then, after dinner, with a spectacular Hawaiian sunset as a backdrop, award-winning performers will entertain and amaze with an unforgettable display of songs and dances from across Polynesia at the Paradise Cove Extravaganza.
Paradise Cove boasts brilliant sunset views from its oceanfront setting and offers three dining packages, perfect for all tastes and budgets. If you are staying in Waikiki, you have the option to include hotel pickup and drop off to ensure a hassle free night of Hawaiian fun. See tour and pricing options below for full details.
Activities at Paradise Cove include:
Arts and Crafts:
The arts and crafts of old Hawaii are as beautiful as they are intricate and complex. During your visit to Paradise Cove, be sure to visit the Hawaiian Village and take part in arts and crafts demonstrations. Learn how to make a traditional Hawaiian lei or leave with a slightly more permanent memory, temporary Polynesian tattoos.
In ancient Hawaii, games were created as a form of entertainment, but also to develop the skills of the warriors. At Paradise Cove you can take part in some of the more popular traditional Hawaiian games. To test your skills try 'O'o ihe (Spear throwing), 'Ulu maika (Rolling stone disks) and Moa pahe'e (Dart sliding).
Shower of Flowers:
Imagine standing on a beautiful white sand beach gently showered by fragrant island flowers. Witness skilled tree-climbers ascend the highest of palm trees and spread the aloha of the islands with a floral cascade, making this dream-like scene into an experience you will remember forever.
Hukilau on the Beach:
Paradise Cove keeps the traditions of old Hawaii alive with a nightly Hukilau on the beach. You are invited to participate in the ceremonial pulling of the fish nets to the rhythms of the conch shell and Hawaiian chant
At Hawaii's only Imu Amphitheater, take a seat to view the elaborate process of traditional cooking in the Hawaiian underground oven. In a ceremony following the practices and rituals of ancient times, you will see exactly how your delicious Hawaiian meal is prepared.
Paradise Cove Extravaganza:
With the most spectacular Hawaiian sunset as a backdrop, the Paradise Cove Main Stage explodes with the beauty and excitement of the traditional songs and dances of Hawaii and Polynesia. Award-winning dancers will entertain and amaze you with a performance that is as unforgettable as the perfect setting of Paradise Cove itself.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Llei & Mai Tai Greeting (Lei type varies dependent on purchased package)
- Luau buffet dinner (menu inclusions dependent on purchased package)
- Cove Card (amount varies dependent on purchased package)
- Hotel drop-off (if option is selected at time of checkout)
- Entry/Admission - Paradise Cove Luau
- Transportation (unless transportation option is selected at checkout)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Hotel transfers are only available if the option is selected and paid for at the time of check-out. If hotel option is selected, please note our hotel information in the 'Special Requirements' field at checkout.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 648 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Unvaccinated travelers must provide a NASAL PCR or NASAL RAPID ANTIGEN TEST within 48 Hrs of attendance
Average 4.33 out of 5 stars based on 1184 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor