Snorkel with Dolphins and Turtles in the Wild and experience Hawaiian culture.
Discover what more than 300,000 guests have experienced! Swim with wild dolphins in their natural Hawaii habitat on Oahu's west shore.
Our all-new boat takes you on a cruise along the stunning west coast of Oahu, where you'll swim with or watch wild spinner dolphins in crystal clear ocean waters. Our trained guides, lifesavers and free divers will make sure you're safe and comfortable in the water. With transportation from Waikiki included, our tour also includes a traditional Hawaiian ceremony and snorkeling with tropical fish and sea turtles. After snorkeling, enjoy our kayaks and SUP boards or relax on the boat! Our staff will entertain you with hula dancing and ukulele performances or answer your questions on Hawaiian culture and history. It’s no wonder Dolphins and You is the longest-running and highest-rated on the island!
Book your tour today!
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Swim with wild dolphins in their natural habitat in Hawaii. (Or enjoy the company of dolphins while remaining on our boat). Then enjoy ocean activities, including water slide, stand-up paddle boards and our kayak! We offer pick up for guests at select hotels/locations in Waikiki and Ko Olina and drive west about 45 minutes away to Waianae Boat Harbor, where our boat departs. Although driving out to meeting location is recommended. After swimming with dolphins and sea turtles in their natural environment, guests will also enjoy the spirit of Aloha through our hula entertainment. Complimentary snacks are included. In total, about 3.5 hours are spent on the boat and transportation is about an hour each way.
This is a fun ocean day that you and your family will never forget!
• Dolphins and You, 307 Lewers St Ste 401, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-2361
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Transportation: Between hotels and the harbor. Drive-out to meeting location recommended.
- Gear: Snorkel, mask, fins and safety jacket
- Water activities: water slide, stand-up paddle boards, kayak
- Entertainment: Hula lessons and traditional "E Ho Mai" ceremony
- Complimentary snack (due to local COVID-19 regulations, we can only supply prepackaged items).
- One beverage: A Capri-Sun juice or other individually-packaged beverage.
- One small bottle of water (Please bring additional refreshments as you please).
- Optional: Wet suit rental + $10.00 per person
- USB with professional photos of the tour + $79.00 per group
- Additional products available through local operator
- We recommend guests bring additional water to remain fully hydrated.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dolphins are often spotted, but there is no 100% guarantee of dolphin encounter.
- Children (2-11 years old)must be accompanied by an adult
- Pick up from select Waikiki hotels is available. Although we recommend our guests to drive-out to meeting location at Wai'anae Small Boat Harbor.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children under 2 are not permitted on this tour
- We ask that guests wear their masks at all times on the bus, prior to boarding the boat, and in enclosed areas of the boat. While on the boat, guests are asked to remain in groups of no more than 5, separated by 6 ft. The boat has an open space layout and capacity of tours will be limited to ensure physical distance between parties.
- We are committed to the safety of our guests and abiding by COVID-19 safety and sanitation regulations and best practices. Please join us another time if you are feeling ill.
- Complimentary snack serving varies according to recommended safety standards.
- Guests are encouraged to bring water and snacks as they please. No communal water will be available due to COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We ask that guests wear their masks at all times on the bus, prior to boarding the boat, and in enclosed areas of the boat. While on the boat, guests are asked to remain in groups of no more than 5, separated by 6 ft. Capacity of tours will be limited to ensure physical distance between parties.
Average 4.71 out of 5 stars based on 89 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call us to speak with a Cool Oahu specialist!
Product code: C-18676P1
Similar Tours & Activities