Oahu Shark Dive
Book the Oahu Shark Dive to enjoy a thrilling encounter with sharks! Cruise from Oahu's beautiful North Shore to your viewing spot, where you'll observe the ocean's top predators up close from a secure shark cage. Your expert crew will ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone on board, whether you wish to enter the cage or view the sharks from the boat. Transportation from the Waikiki area is available for an additional fee: select times 7am, 9am and 11am
You will snorkel in a secure aluminum floating cage and view Galapagos and Sandbar sharks in pristine clear waters about 3 miles off shore from Haleiwa Boat Harbor.
• North Shore, Oahu, HI 96712
• North Shore Shark Adventures, Haleiwa Rd 66-105 Haleiwa Rd, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Expert crew
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Towels, swimwear, suntan lotion
- Transportation from the Waikiki area
- High definition underwater video service upgrade available on the boat for additional $75
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: You are required to call the local tour operator 24-48 hours prior to tour to reconfirm booking; contact information is provided on your confirmation voucher
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Average 4.77 out of 5 stars based on 428 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities