Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour
Let us show you the wonders and beauty that makes Oahu the “Heart of Hawaii”. This complete full day tour is the perfect way to experience Oahu’s most scenic sights, unique culture and rich history. From Diamond Head Crater along the southern coast to the famous surfing beaches of the North Shore, you’ll take in a landscape that includes lush mountains and sparkling, turquoise waters. You’ll also stop at some fascinating locales.
- Skip the line
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
A 200,000-year-old defining volcanic structure formed the Honolulu Volcanic Series. It’s a worldwide symbol of the Hawaiian Islands
Pass By: Kahala Beach, 4999 Kahala Ave, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96816
A large concentration of some of the most expensive real estate and beachfront properties in Hawaii. Many celebrities and business moguls vacation homes in this area.
Stop At: Halona Blowhole, Kalanianole Highway, Oahu, HI 96825
“Blow Hole” Lookout* – This volcanic lava tube propels water into the sky like a whale’s blowhole
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Waimanalo Beach, 41 Kalanianaole Hwy, Waimanalo, Oahu, HI 96795-1299
Waimanalo Townis known for its local flavor and numerous plant nurseries and agricultural lots that extend back toward the Koolau Mountains.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nu’uanu Pali, Oahu, HI
The bewitchingly scenic lookout was also the site of the Battle of Nu`uanu, one of the bloodiest conflicts in Hawaiian history. It was here that Kamehameha I conquered the island of Oahu on his quest to unite the Hawaiian Islands.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Byodo-In Temple, 47-200 Kahekili Hwy, Kaneohe, Oahu, HI 96744-4562
This picturesque Buddhist temple tucked in the Valley of the Temples is a half-sized replica of the 900-year-old temple in Japan. It has been featured in the TV series Hawaii Five-O, Magnum P.I., Lost and the 2001 movie Pearl Harbor.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Mokoli’i Island, Oahu, HI 96744
The basalt islet in Kaneohe Bay is shaped curiously like a hat. According to Hawaiian mythology, the island is formed from the remains of a Dragon’s tail that were chopped off and tossed to the ocean.
Stop At: Kualoa Ranch, 49-560 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaneohe, HI 96744, USA
Lunch Stop , Enjoy the Legends and Legacy at Kualoa Ranch Private Nature Reserve.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Laie Hawaii Temple, 55-600 Naniloa Loop, Laie, Oahu, HI 96762-2202
The first temple built by the Latter Day Saints Church outside the continental United States, this beautiful complex features breathtaking lush tropical gardens of Hawaiian foliage and flowers, cascading water features and more.
Pass By: North Shore, Oahu, HI 96712
Welcome to the surfing mecca of the world! Watch out for the massive waves that have attracted so many surfers to its shores. These beaches are also a popular area for filming.
Stop At: 64-1550 Kamehameha Hwy Dole Plantation, Wahiawa, Oahu, HI 96786-2915
Visit Hawaii’s “Pineapple Experience,” see pineapples from all over the world and try the delicious Dole Whip ice cream.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 9 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6:30 AM
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Byodo-In Temple
- Entry/Admission - Dole Plantation
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Moderate walking involved. Advise guest to wear comfortable shoes and dress comfortably
- Guests may want to bring light jacket in case there is rain at Kualoa Ranch
- Dole Plantation’s maze, train and garden tour are not included in the tour
- Hanauma Bay is closed on Tuesdays
- Dole Plantation is closed on Christmas Day
- Kualoa Ranch closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
- Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond of the control of Roberts Hawaii
- ADA ACCESSIBLE:
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Kualoa Ranch Legends and Legacy Tram tour is ADA accessible.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please note: Pali Lookout is currently not accessible to the public.
- Most travelers can participate
- Kualoa Tram ride is not included on this tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of Vaccination is need. Those that are not vaccinated and need a COVID-19 test within 48 hours, the Neal Blaisdell Center, drive thru, Mon – Fri, 9am to 5pm is recommended. https://testing.nomihealth.com/signup/hawaii/blaisdell Results in one hour. Pre-registration is required.
Average 4.48 out of 5 stars based on 63 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities