Manoa Waterfalls Hike with Local Guide
This gorgeous hike takes place in Manoa Valley, the valley of rainbows. It ends with a waterfall in the heart of Honolulu's tropical forest, with amazing sights, smells, and sounds along the way. Experience Hawaii's beauty with with this easy to moderate tour. Learn about the plants, trees, animals, and history of this lush valley.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manoa Valley, Oahu, HI
Manoa Valley with it's gorgous tropical forrest.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Manoa Falls, End of Manoa Road, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96822
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Light refreshments and water
- Local guide
- Pictures taken by your guide
- Running and health tips
- Entry/Admission - Manoa Falls
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Difficulty level: Medium
- Running or hiking shoes highly recommended
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 4 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Bri was a wonderful tour guide. Offered resort pick up the day prior to our hike. Had snacks and water available. It was raining the day of our tour and Bri was able to take us to the top of the falls. Helped guide our way through and made sure the little one didn't go too far ahead. She had camera so was not necessary to bring our own if didn't want to and sent all pics to us. Great trip for the price.
This hike was absolutely amazing!!! The setting is breathtaking.The hike itself is perfect for all ages and very exhilarating. The guides, Yovo and Michelle are extremely experienced and the nicest people you will ever meet!! They are awesome and made it the best excursion ever!
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities