Isle Sights Unseen - 45 Min Helicopter Tour - Doors Off or On
View Oahu's most treasured sights from the sky on our 45 minute helicopter tour. Your window seat puts you up-close and personal with majestic Sacred Falls as provides you fabulous views of Diamond Head, Maunalua Bay, and the sheer cliffs of the Ko'olau Mountains.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Hotel pickup included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Qualified and professional pilot
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
A slow loop above mighty Diamond Head lets you peer directly into one of Oahu's most famous landmarks.
Pass By: Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96825-2005
You continue over crystal clear Maunalua Bay and head towards the island’s rugged eastern shores and Hanauma Bay’s spectacular reefs.
Pass By: Lanikai Beach, Kailua, Oahu, HI 96734
You spy the little lighthouse perched above the cliffs of Makapu’u as you round the Eastern Shore and over the longest stretch of beach on the entire island of Oahu. Follow the Ko'olau Mountains up the Windward Coast to world-renowned Lanikai Beach and the aptly-named Chinaman’s Hat resting on the water.
Pass By: Kaaawa, Kaaawa, Oahu, Hawaii
The pilot guides your helicopter into the pristine forest and jagged cliffs of the magnificent Ka'a'awa Valley. Hold on tight as you fly deep into the mountains for a panoramic view of Oahu's highest waterfall, Sacred Falls.
Pass By: 64-1550 Kamehameha Hwy Dole Plantation, Wahiawa, Oahu, HI 96786-2915
You head back towards the airport with a passage over the mountains and the island's inland sea - Dole Plantation's "Pineapple Sea".
Pass By: USS Arizona Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
This incredible tour doesn't end until you have completed a solemn pass by Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Parking Fees
- Phone Strap
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Safety of flight is our primary concern. The operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or appear to be intoxicated. Intoxicated passengers will not fly and they will be charged in full.
- For doors off tours, jackets and/or sweatshirts, closed toe shoes, and hair ties are required. Long pants are recommended.
- When booking the doors off experience, your seat may or may not be directly adjacent to an open door.
- Only passengers weighing 80 lbs or more may fly with the door off in our Robinson R44 helicopter. Only passengers weighing 100 lbs or more may fly with the door off in our Airbus Astar helicopter.
- All passengers 24 months and older must purchase a full fare seat.
- For each guest weighing 260 pounds or more, a weight and balance fee is required to safely balance the aircraft. For guests weighing between 260-279 lbs, a fee in the amount of 50% of the seat price will be assessed after booking. For guests weighing 280 lbs or higher, an additional seat purchase will be assessed after booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Rainbow Helicopters is committed to protecting your health. We partnered with SanSee Systems to implement their hygiene certification system and became the first Hawaii tour operator to earn the SanSee Shield. We have also committed to Helicopter Association International’s COVID Clean Pledge.
Average 4.81 out of 5 stars based on 59 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call us to speak with a Cool Oahu specialist!
Product code: C-28456P2
Similar Tours & Activities