Grand Circle Island and Haleiwa 9 Hour Tour
Experience O‘ahu, plus explore Haleiwa town all in one day on this 9-hour Grand Circle Island Tour! Visit beautiful scenic spots and hard to get to places in the comfort of a Deluxe Bus. The tour covers all the beautiful scenic spots, including Diamond Head and the Kahala Gold Coast to marine sanctuary Hanauma Bay, natural wonder Halona Blow Hole, lush rainforest Nuuanu Pali, Byodo-In Temple, Tropical Farm, Dole Plantation and world-famous North Shore surfing beaches. Plus, you’ll have enough time (lunch on your own) to explore Haleiwa town (TWO CHOICES: 90 minutes in Haleiwa OR 40 minutes in Haleiwa with Waialua Coffee / Soap Factory). Experience the difference of unparalleled comfort aboard our Deluxe Bus Tour with onboard restroom and original video, mint & hand towelette service, walking map and more. Plus, our exceptional Driver Guide with Aloha! Also, enjoy a breakfast of poi malasada from local favorite Kamehameha Bakery.
*Note: Schedule route subject to change.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Diamond Head Beach Park, 3300 Diamond Head Rd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Window view of Oahu’s world-famous recognizable landmark.
Get a birds-eye view of surfing at the Diamond Head Lookout!
Pass By: Kahala, Kahala, Oahu, Hawaii
Window view of palatial estates of Oahu, nestled along this famous coast.
Pass By: Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96825-2005
Formed within a volcanic cone, this beautiful bay is now a pristine marine sanctuary to hundreds of tropical reef fish species. Closed on Tuesdays.
Stop At: Halona Blowhole, Kalanianole Highway, Oahu, HI 96825
This natural wonder was formed thousands of years ago by molten lava running into the sea and is capable of spouting ocean spray 30 feet into the air.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Nu’uanu Pali, Oahu, HI
One of Oahu’s most spectacular scenic views of the Koolau Mountains and the windward coast; also the site of Hawaii’s historic Battle of Nuuanu.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Byodo-In Temple, 47-200 Kahekili Hwy, Kaneohe, Oahu, HI 96744-4562
Nestled in the lush Valley of the Temples Memorial Park, this stunning Japanese temple is surrounded by Koi fish ponds and beautiful tropical landscapes. Ring the bon-sho (sacred bell) for happiness and longevity!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm and Farm Tour, 49-227 Kamehameha Hwy Ste A, Kaneohe, Oahu, HI 96744-5165
A farm outlet featuring Hawaii’s popular coffees and macadamia nuts. Sample the flavors of Hawaii.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: North Shore, Oahu, HI 96712
World famous surfing beaches, window view
Stop At: Haleiwa, Haleiwa, Oahu, Hawaii
For lunch and shopping
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: 64-1550 Kamehameha Hwy Dole Plantation, Wahiawa, Oahu, HI 96786-2915
James Dole’s original plantation dedicated to sharing Hawaii’s fascinating pineapple story. Tour the varieties of pineapples, shop or try the famous DoleWhip.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Downtown Honolulu, Honolulu, Oahu, HI
Window view of Oahu’s historic center for government and business. See neighboring Chinatown and the Aloha Tower at Honolulu Harbor.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 9 hours (Approx.)
- More Scenic Spots and Drive
- Hard-to-Get-to Places
- Historical Sites
- Tropical Farms
- Unparalleled Comfort aboard our Deluxe Bus Tour
- Our Exceptional Driver Guide
- Taste of Hawaii Poi Malasada with bottled water
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Products may be adjusted due to government COVID-19 guidelines.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Capacity is based on government guidelines. The safety of our guests, employees and community remain our highest priority. For full details of our Star Care Program, please visit our website at https://royalstarhawaii.com/starcare/
- Products may be adjusted due to government COVID-19 guidelines
Average 4.97 out of 5 stars based on 753 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities