Diamond Head Crater
The Diamond Head Hike with a duration of 3 hours (Round-trip with pick up and drop off from your Waikiki hotel) enjoy the breathtaking views of Waikiki & Honolulu. Located along the southeast coast of Oahu, Diamond Head Trail is a 1.6 miles (Round-trip) hike and a must-do for all visitors! The historic hike is also simple enough for most ages and people with no hiking experience to enjoy. This tour also includes a brochure of Diamond Head and a bottled water!
Customers will be picked up from their hotel and taken to the diamond head hike. Once they arrive their driver will provide them with a water bottle and tell them when they will be back to pick them up.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Drivers and Receptionist MAY speak Portuguese as well.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for children under 3 and people with disabilities
- We do not recommend this hike for ages older than 65
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Since Hawaii lifted the mask mandate March 25th, wearing a mask inside the shuttle will be optional for each customer.
Average 4.73 out of 5 stars based on 206 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities