“O™” by Cirque du Soleil® at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino
Cirque du Soleil weaves an aquatic tapestry of artistry, surrealism and theatrical romance in the timeless production, "O". The international cast of world-class acrobats, synchronized swimmers, divers and characters perform in, on and above water to create a breathtaking experience in a magnificent theatre reminiscent of a European opera house.
- Likely to Sell Out
- Instant Confirmation
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Visit: O - Cirque du Soleil, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4303
Inspired by the concept of infinity and the elegance of water's pure form, "O" pays tribute to the beauty of the theatre - from the simplest street performance to the most lavish of operas - where anything is possible and where the drama of life plays itself out before your very eyes.
Please Note: Exact seats and how they’re zoned per category are subject to change without notice
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: O - Cirque du Soleil, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4303
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- 9% Live Entertainment Tax
- Entry/Admission - O - Cirque du Soleil
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Parking/Valet fees
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking in the special requirements field if wheelchair assistance is required
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Once the booking is submitted all sales are final, non-changeable, non-transferable and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Average 4.57 out of 5 stars based on 363 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
This was a highlight of our time in Vegas. We have seen 4 other Cirque Du Soleil shows but this is by far the most AMAZING show we have ever been to.
This show is absolutely amazing, hard to describe what you are actually seeing. So much going on you find it hard to take it all in. Brilliant acrobatics which will leave you stunned. The stage constantly moving and becoming a deep pool is hard to comprehend. Little wonder it is the longest running and most popular. The only really disappointing thing is that the venue operators allow late comers in who interrupt your viewing experience, people were arriving from the start of the show right up to 30 minutes into the show. I wish they would adhere to their restrictions on the tickets and NOT allow these people entry.
This was a must for anyone to see. It was a 7:00 pm show, and the opening entertainment by two clowns was funny, although we were seated at the very top and could not get a full view. The show itself was amazing with all the acrobatics whether it was in the air or in the water. Unbelievably good!
Brilliant show, amazing acts
Very artistic performance, purchased for my wife who loves Cirque du Soleil. This is the 3rd show I've seen from them personally, I'm 1 for 3 on my take, with Ka! being the only one I truly enjoyed from start to finish, but I'm a guy, she loved it, so that's all that matters!
We went to Las Vegas for a week long basketball tournament. We filled in two non-sports nights with Cirque du Soleil at the Bellagio and Elton John at Caesars Palace. Both of these shows were absolutely fantastic! The staging, props, acts and of course Elton's incredible music. Best entertainment I have seen in 30 years.
Outstanding and so beautiful!
This show was above and beyond what was expected all went well when picking up tickets, would thoroughly recommend booking through Cool Destinations
A good show.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5156LASO
Similar Tours & Activities