Electric Bike Rental- Self Guided Tour, East Beach/Norfolk, Va
Pedego Norfolk-East Beach is between the laid-back beaches of Oceanview along the Chesapeake Bay and the charming East Beach neighborhood at Little Creek Inlet.
From the East Beach shop, it is a short ride to the Oceanview Pier, craft breweries, and restaurants. If you take the 30-minute ride out to Willoughby Bay you can see our US Navy's, Atlantic Fleet.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Little Creek, Virginia, USA
Ride your Pedego to Little Creek Inlet and see the U.S. Navy's fast attack ships along with Coast Gaurd vessels.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Ocean View Fishing Pier Restaurant, 400 W Ocean View Ave, Norfolk, VA 23503, USA
Take the bike lane out to the Oceanview Pier where you will have a grand view of the Chesapeake Bay, the City of Hampton's coastline, and on clear days you can see across to Virginia's Eastern Shore. Grab a cold drink or lunch on the rooftop deck.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Willoughby Bay, Norfolk, VA 23503, USA
Take the 30-minute E-Bike ride out to Willoughby Bay and see the U.S. Navy's, Atlantic Fleet. Navy Seals often run drills in Willoughby Bay at the confluence of the James and Elizabeth Rivers.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: East Beach, Norfolk, VA 23518, USA
The bike-friendly streets of East Beach are lined with the most coveted homes in Norfolk. This quaint neighborhood has waterfront restaurants and marinas.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Norfolk, Norfolk, Virginia
Ride along Pretty Lake Avenue past the numerous marinas and stop at one of the wonderful restaurants (Longboards, Surfrider, Baypointe Marina and Stony's, for outside seating and enjoy great food and cool refreshing beverages.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of a Pedego Electric Bike, lock, and helmet.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our staff at Pedego will explain the safe and proper use of our E-Bikes and give riders a few minutes to practice.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Norfolk specialist!
Product code: C-136972P3
Similar Tours & Activities
Experience the season with a scavenger hunt in Norfolk with Holly Jolly Hunt
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Electric Bike Rental Downtown Norfolk (self guided tour)
Skip the Line: Virginia Living Museum Admission Ticket