E-Bike Ride through Neon District and Downtown Norfolk
This is a guided tour covering works of art in Norfolk's NEON and Downtown Districts with helmet intercom system for social distancing.
Each guest will ride one of our Pedego E-Bikes after brief instruction on its safe operation. These bikes can be pedaled or use the electric motor up to 20 mph.
Many community players have contributed to this experience by proliferating art in Norfolk's NEON District. Thanks to all of them, we are able to provide a unique E-Bike experience of art, culture, and community.
In our Downtown District, we will see grand public commissions and a few museum-quality works in private collections.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Neon District, Norfolk, VA
Every artist has a story and each piece has a spirit. Thanks to many contributors, large and small, Norfolk’s Neon District public art movement has enhanced the quality of our lives.
Collective Connectivity-Julia Rogers
Upper Blush- Matthew Geller
Ancient Freedom- Cedric Douglass
We can create what we imagine- Julia Rogers & Estaban Del Valle
OXOXO- Jacob Eveland
The Dance- Amelia Blair-Langford
Reach- Heather Bryant
Hense Mural- Hense
New Energy of Norfolk- Clay McGlamory & Richard Nickel
NFK-ARTS- Elliot Oddesso
Norfolk Nautical- Chris Soria and Misha Tyutyunik
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Downtown, Norfolk, VA 23510, USA
Our Downtown District has grand public works and we will have access to some privately displayed pieces as well.
Irieden- Chris Wood
Ligne Indeterminee- Bernar Venet
Leading Edge- John Safer
Metal Matisse- Electroland/Cameron McNall and team
Fathoms of Freedom- Christopher Kozak
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: null
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Our Pedego E-Bikes have electric motors so pedal or use the electric motor.
- Use of helmet with intercom system for social distancing.
- This is a guided tour with short artist-approved narratives on 15 works of art.
- Bottled water
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We obey all traffic laws.
- Riders must be 18 years or older or be accompanied by an adult. Minors must be fourteen years old to ride alone. Solo riders should also be at least 5 feet tall and be able to operate an adult size bike.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Norfolk specialist!
Product code: C-136972P4
Similar Tours & Activities
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Electric Bike Rental Downtown Norfolk (self guided tour)
Skip the Line: Virginia Living Museum Admission Ticket