No Passport Required International Food Tour in Midtown Manhattan
Travel around the world, one restaurant at a time and in 2.5 tasty hours. Your culinary exploration starts in a convenient spot of Midtown, from there you will walk with your guide to each food destination. Soak up the New York City atmosphere as your small-group (up to 8) enjoys 6 delectable tastings, from 6 different parts of the planet.
- Small-group tour
- Led by a local guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bryant Park, between 40th and 42nd Streets & Fifth and Sixth Ave, New York City, NY 10017
The tour takes place within a few blocks radius from Bryant Park.
Start Time: 2 PM
Minimum number of guests: 2
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 435 5th Ave, New York, NY 10016, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 2:00 PM
- Return Details: 117 W 46th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- The "menu" of the day with your Instaphoto sticker
- Hilarious trinkets
- An Augmented Reality (AR) souvenir
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Start time: Monday / Wednesday / Friday at 2 PM
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The tour starts promptly on time. We stay around 20-30 minutes in the meeting place restaurant, hopefully, you can make it within this time and catch the group before we leave for the 2nd stop. No refunds / no rescheduling for late arrivals
- A gratuity for your guide is greatly appreciated but not required. If you don't carry cash, they'd happily accept it through Venmo
- Please indicate if you have any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements box at checkout
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 3 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Knowledgeable and passionate, not to mention plenty of delicious food from places we would never have found on our own.
Amazing tour guide! A rich cultural and food experience! Was able to visit eateries I would never have found otherwise!
We had an excellent time enjoying the walk, and of course, the food items and selection. We would not select those foods on our own and sample the various ethnic foods in venues without the hassle of lines. Our tour was given by Angelis and he was very personable and professional.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-22629P4
Similar Tours & Activities