Newport Trolley Tour with Breakers Mansion - Viking Tours
Since 1962 Viking Tours has shown visitors the Newport that we know and love!
Explore the history of Newport on this 3-hour trolley tour. Pass beautiful buildings and grand mansions on Ten-Mile Ocean Drive and Bellevue Avenue while learning about their stories. Then, The Breakers, the elaborate estate of Cornelius Vanderbilt. See the beauty of Newport on this 3-hour trolley tour.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Breakers, 44 Ochre Point Ave, Newport, RI 02840-6906
Tour includes Admission to ONE of the following Newport Mansions: The Breakers, The Marble House, or Rosecliff. The Breakers is the grandest of Newport's summer "cottages" and a symbol of the Vanderbilt family's social and financial preeminence in turn of the century America.
*As of January 3, 2022 all Preservation Society of Newport Mansions are requiring proof of vaccines for all children aged 5 and up. As of January 15, 2022 all adults must also show proof of their Booster Vaccines.
This policy is No Exceptions!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Viking Tours of Newport, 23 Americas Cup Ave 23 America's Cup Ave., Newport, RI 02840-3032
Tours are offered by Viking Tours of Newport
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 90-minute Narrated Trolley Tour of Scenic Newport
- Professional Guide
- Admission to the following Newport Mansion: The Breakers
- See over 150+ Newport Points of Interest
- Entry/Admission - The Breakers
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Languages Available: Audio and Written Guides are available at the mansions in one of the following languages. Please inquire upon arrival. Audio tours of The Breakers are available in English, French, Spanish, German and Chinese. The audio tour of Marble House is available in English, French, Spanish and German.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Please note, as of the United States Federal Courts ruling on April 18, 2022, Face Coverings are no longer required on our tours. We STRONGLY recommend that passengers wear Face Coverings while on board, but it is a personal decision. Thank you for understanding.
Average 4.82 out of 5 stars based on 346 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor