NYC Secrets of Grand Central - Private Walking Tour
Did you know there is a hidden tennis court inside Grand Central? Or that the ceiling is backwards? Discover many more secrets on this tour and learn about the surprising history of this New York City icon! This tour is led by a native New Yorker who is a licensed New York City Tour guide.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd Street, New York City, NY 10017-5503
Peek into the entrance of the glass walkways, learn about Grand Central Terminal’s backwards ceiling, see its hidden tennis courts, locate its lost armchairs, and learn many more of its secrets.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Chrysler Building, 405 Lexington and 42nd St., New York City, NY 10174
We will see the beautiful Chrysler building as we walk around Grand Central Terminal
Pass By: MetLife Building, 200 Park Ave, New York City, NY 10166-0005
We will see the Metlife building as we walk around Grand Central Terminal
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Guided walking tour with a native New Yorker
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour is in English
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 3 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities