Private New York Walking Tour with a Personal Photographer
Private Tour capturing all guests in photos with iconic NYC backdrops. All tours can be customized for your desired locations. You are emailed a photo gallery and zip-file within 48 hours.
We provide guests with loads of insights and suggestions for the remainder of your holiday such as dining, shopping and off the beaten path locations to visit.
We also orient out guests to the NYC subway which will be invaluable to you throughout your stay.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a professional photographer
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Times Square, Broadway, New York City, NY 10036
One of the most iconic, photographed places in the world. NYC theater district.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: 59th to 110th Street Manhattan Borough, from Central Park West to 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022
843 acres sititng in the middle of a bustling city. One of the most picturesque locations in all of New York.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Upper East Side, New York City, NY
Lovely tree lined streets with iconic NYC brownstones and townhouses.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Plaza - A Fairmont Managed Hotel, 768 5th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
Spectacular interiors for this iconic NYC hotel opened in 1907.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Truly one of a kind. The views of the skyline and the Bridge itself are spectacular and a must if visiting New York City.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd Street, New York City, NY 10017-5503
You have never seen a station like Grand Central. This iconic NYC landmark has been the backdrop for dozens of classic films.
Can be an option on the tour.
Pass By: PhotoTrek Tours, 340 W 42nd St Times Square, New York City, NY 10036-6972
Private NYC tour with a personal photographer to capture guests in their own photos with NYC landmarks as the backdrop.
Pass By: Greenwich Village, 14th Street and West of Broadway, New York City, NY
One of the more off the beaten path locations in NYC, the area features streets lined with townhouses and brownstones. Wonderful dining and shopping as well.
Can be an option on the tour.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn, NY, USA
- Customized, private walking tour with a licensed NYC tour guide, personal, vacation photographer
- At least 75 color photos from the tour delivered via zip-file and photo gallery no later than 48 hours after the tour
- Personal orientation to New York City so you can get the most out of your stay
- Invaluable insights & knowledge about NYC from a native
- Subway Tips and Tutorial to make the most of your time and save you transportation expenses in NYC
- Subway MetroCard
- Hotel Pick Up. To ensure we maximize our time & photos, meeting location detailed on voucher is best
- Entry/Admission - The Plaza - A Fairmont Managed Hotel
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Frequently Asked Questions:
- How will I get around the city?
- Most of the tour will require a good deal of walking, however, because the tours are exclusive to your group, you can and will go at a pace that you are comfortable with. There may be occasions when you will need to go from one part of NYC to another (Times Square to the Brooklyn Bridge). The most efficient way to travel is by subway ($2.75 per person, per ride). If you prefer a cab this can be arranged (no more than 4 people to a cab). The cost will be at the expense of the group, usually about $10 - $15 from most points within Manhattan. If you do take a subway ride, this will be documented as part of the New York City experience.
- How will I receive my photos?
- Your photos will be delivered via zip-file and photo gallery no later than 48 hours after your tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- All tours are private. Guides will have temperature taken upon arrival of guests for reassurance they do hot have a fever. Since tours are private, we will not take the temperature of the guests. Guides will wear mask.
Average 4.90 out of 5 stars based on 315 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities