New York Helicopter Tour: Manhattan, Brooklyn and Staten Island
See New York City like never before on this 25-30 minute helicopter tour. Capture views of iconic Manhattan attractions including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, the Chrysler Building, the World Financial Center, the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the Brooklyn Bridge, and continue up the Hudson River to the northern point of Manhattan to see even more sights. You'll also enjoy views of Brooklyn and Staten Island. Also fly south to the Verrazano Bridge, the longest suspension bridge in America.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Great overview and orientation of the city
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Fly past the Brooklyn Bridge.
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Fly past the Statue of Liberty.
Pass By: Chrysler Building, 405 Lexington and 42nd St., New York City, NY 10174
Fly past the Chrysler Building.
Pass By: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10001
Fly past the Empire State Building.
Pass By: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Fly past the Ellis Island.
Pass By: Rockefeller Center, 45 Rockefeller Plaza Rockefeller Centre, New York City, NY 10111-0100
Fly past the Rockefeller Center.
Pass By: 59th to 110th Street Manhattan Borough, from Central Park West to 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022
Fly past the Central Park.
Pass By: General Grant National Memorial, 122nd St And Riverside Dr Riverside Park, New York City, NY 10027
Fly past the General Grant National Memorial.
Pass By: Coney Island, Surf Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11224
Fly past Coney Island.
Pass By: 161st Street and River Avenue Take the D or the 4 Subway uptown to the 161st St Yankee Stadium stop, Bronx, NY 10451
Fly past the Yankee Stadium.
Pass By: Hudson River, NY
Fly over the Chrysler Building.
Pass By: George Washington Bridge, 179th Street and Riverside Drive, New York City, NY 10033
Fly over the George Washington Bridge.
Pass By: Cathedral Church of Saint John the Divine, 1047 Amsterdam Ave, New York City, NY 10025-1747
Fly past the Cathedral Church of Saint John the Divine.
Pass By: Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, 12th Avenue & 46th Street Pier 86, New York City, NY 10036
Fly past the Intrepid Sea.
Pass By: Columbia University, 116th Street, New York City, NY 10027
Fly past Columbia University.
Pass By: Brookfield Place, 230 Vesey St Between West Street and North End Avenue, New York City, NY 10281-1027
Fly past the Brookfield Place.
Pass By: Verrazano Narrows Bridge, 150 Lily Pond Ave, Brooklyn, NY 10305-4608
Fly over the Verrazano Narrows Bridge.
Pass By: Chelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment Complex, Hudson River, Piers 59-62 Between 17th And 23rd Streets, New York City, NY 10011
Fly past the Chelsea Piers.
Pass By: New York Harbor, New York City, NY
Fly past the New York Harbor.
Pass By: HeliNY, 6 E River Piers Downtown Manhattan Heliport, New York City, NY 10004
Fly past the Helicopter Flight Services.
Pass By: Palisades Interstate Park, Palisates Interstate Highway, Alpine, NJ 07620
Fly past the Palisades Interstate.
Pass By: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Fly past the 9/11 Memorial
Pass By: One World Trade Center, 285 Fulton St, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Fly past the One World Trade Center
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 25 to 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Shared Helicopter Flight (shared experience with other travelers)
- Live commentary on board, Floor to ceiling windows, Climate controlled cabin
- Heliport Landing and Facility Fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275 lbs may be unable to fly. If passengers require a seat belt extender they will be unable to attend.
- A current valid government issued photo ID is required on the day of travel
- All bags are subject to inspection. Complimentary lockers are available to hold belongings while flying
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 2 must sit in an adults lap at no charge.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will demonstrate how life preservers are worn and you will put your own life preserver on. You will place your own belongings into complimentary lockers. Headsets will be provided without microphones and will be disinfected between flights. You will have the option to use disposable earplugs.
Average 4.65 out of 5 stars based on 37 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities