Empire State Building Ticket Optional Upgrade to Skip-the-Line and 102nd Deck
Soaring 1,454 feet above Midtown Manhattan from base to antenna, the Empire State Building (ESB) is the World’s Most Famous Building. Our 86th Floor Observation Deck, open daily, offers the highest 360 degree open-air vantage point in New York City and on a clear day, you can see up to six states–New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut and Massachusetts.
Immerse yourself in the Empire State Building story on your way to the top. Located on the 2nd and 80th floors, exhibits are open to all ticket holders.
Choose to upgrade to the Skip-the-Line ticket to make your way down the red carpet and skip all the lines on your way to the Main Deck. Experience the convenience of an expedited journey to the top of the building.
For the ultimate experience, upgrade to include the observatory on the 102nd Floor. Take your New York City experience higher. Our reimagined 102nd floor offers unmatched, floor-to-ceiling views stretching up to 80 miles on a clear day.
- Skip the line
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All entrance fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Family friendly
Visit: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10001
Experience the views at the center of it all. Set in the heart of Midtown Manhattan with unmatched vistas of New York City and a panorama that stretches across six states. Immerse yourself in the Empire State Building story on your way to the top. Located on the 2nd and 80th floors, exhibits are open to all ticket holders. You may proceed directly to the turnstile with your voucher.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 45 to 90 minutes (Approx.)
- Admission to the Empire State Building
- Access to 86th Floor Observatory
- Access to second floor immersive exhibits
- Free Wi-Fi on-site
- Optional Upgrade to Skip-the-Line Express Ticket and/or 102nd Deck
- Entry/Admission - Empire State Building
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- No refunds due to weather conditions, length of lines or wait times at the building
- Infant tickets for children 0-5 years are free and can be picked up at the ticket office upon arrival
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Masks are optional for all guests at the Empire State Building Observatory Experience. For guest comfort, Observatory staff is fully vaccinated and will continue to wear masks.
Average 4.42 out of 5 stars based on 3067 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities