Empire State Building General & Skip-the-Line Tickets
Soaring 1,454 feet above Midtown Manhattan from base to antenna, the Empire State Building (ESB) is the World’s Most Famous Building. Our 86th Floor Observation Deck, open daily from 11AM-10PM, offers the highest 360 degree open-air vantage point in New York City and on a clear day, you can see up to six states–New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut and Massachusetts. Located at the center of it all, the Empire State Building is an easy walk from Times Square and just steps to Macy’s, Madison Square Garden and Penn Station.
Starting with the spectacular new entrance which opened last August, the second floor galleries allow guests to walk through a museum experience and enjoy a journey into The Empire State Building history and mystique.
- Skip the line
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All entrance fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Family friendly
Visit: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10001
The Empire State Building is waiting for you day or night. Come watch the sunset as New York is bathed in warm orange, red and yellow tones, then stick around as the lights come on all over town. Or come later and listen to the live music (weekends only) as the stars and lights twinkle romantically. Whenever you come, enjoy the magic without the wait.
There are 3 lines at the Empire State Building Observatory: the security line (required for all visitors), the ticket line and the elevator line. You may proceed directly to the turnstile with your voucher.
VIP Express Experience Upgrade
Speed past the lines on your way to the tallest point in Manhattan! Your VIP Express Experience voucher will enable you to proceed directly to the front of every line, saving valuable time to do all the other things New York is famous for. Don't spend your valuable holiday time waiting in line -- there's no faster way to the top of the Empire State Building!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 45 minutes (Approx.)
- In the heart of NYC
- Unobstructed 360 degree view Observation Deck
- Access to new second floor immersive exhibits
- Revamped 80th floor featuring exciting, artistic exhibits
- Free admission for children 5 and under
- Entry/Admission - Empire State Building
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No refunds due to weather conditions, length of lines or wait times at the building
- Infant tickets for children 0-5 years are free and can be picked up at the ticket office upon arrival
- Skip-the-line privileges are only available with the VIP Express Experience Admission Ticket option
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Average 4.45 out of 5 stars based on 2445 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call us to speak with a Cool New York City specialist!
Product code: C-2194EMPIRE
Similar Tours & Activities