Empire State Building Admission Ticket
Soaring 1,454 feet above Midtown Manhattan from base to antenna, the Empire State Building (ESB) is the World’s Most Famous Building. Our 86th Floor Observation Deck, open daily , offers the highest 360 degree open-air vantage point in New York City and on a clear day, you can see up to six states–New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut and Massachusetts. Located at the center of it all, the Empire State Building is an easy walk from Times Square and just steps to Macy’s, Madison Square Garden and Penn Station.
Starting with the spectacular new entrance which opened last August, the second floor galleries allow guests to walk through a museum experience and enjoy a journey into The Empire State Building history and mystique.
- Skip the line
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All entrance fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Family friendly
Visit: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10001
The Empire State Building is waiting for you day or night. Come watch the sunset as New York is bathed in warm orange, red and yellow tones, then stick around as the lights come on all over town. Or come later and listen to the live music (weekends only) as the stars and lights twinkle romantically. Whenever you come, enjoy the magic without the wait.
There are 3 lines at the Empire State Building Observatory: the security line (required for all visitors), the ticket line and the elevator line. You may proceed directly to the turnstile with your voucher.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Admission to the Empire State Building
- Access to 86th Floor Observatory
- Access to second floor immersive exhibits
- Free Wi-Fi on-site
- Entry/Admission - Empire State Building
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- No refunds due to weather conditions, length of lines or wait times at the building
- Infant tickets for children 0-5 years are free and can be picked up at the ticket office upon arrival
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Masks are optional for all guests at the Empire State Building Observatory Experience. For guest comfort, Observatory staff is fully vaccinated and will continue to wear masks.
Average 4.44 out of 5 stars based on 2567 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities