Statue of Liberty Ticket, 9/11 Memorial and Wall Street Tour
Enjoy an in-depth experience of top three New York City attractions with this special tour, a Viator Exclusive. First, learn about the history of New York on a guided walk down Wall Street, followed by a tour of two symbols of American freedom, liberty and perseverance: the Statue of Liberty and the 9/11 Memorial.
After an immersive visit to the World Trade Center site with your expert guide, expedite access with reserved, timed tickets to the ferry to Liberty Island, offering sweeping views of Ellis Island, New York, New Jersey and New York Harbor. Enjoy an audio tour of Liberty and Ellis Island. Enter the Statue of Liberty Museum and Ellis Island Museum. Then, snap photos of iconic Lady Liberty from the water and admire the NYC skyline on your ferry ride back to Lower Manhattan.
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
Visit: Wall Street, New York City, NY 10005
Hear stories on how New York evolved from a Dutch trading colony to the financial capital it is today.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: New York Stock Exchange, 20 Broad St, New York City, NY 10005-2601
Meet your guide next to the NY Stock Exchange. Please note admission is not included in the tour.
Visit: Federal Hall, 26 Wall St, New York City, NY 10005-1996
See this iconic building where George Washington was sworn in as president.
Duration: 15 minutes
Visit: Trinity Church, Broadway at Wall Street, New York City, NY 10006
Visit this beautiful church and hear stories such as the infamous Hamilton-Burr duel. Guests can go inside if the church is open on that day.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Charging Bull (Wall Street Bull), 26 Broadway, New York City, NY 10004-1703
Pose for a photo with this iconic landmark!
Visit: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Visit the 9/11 Memorial and the incredible man-made waterfalls of Reflecting Absence. Please note admission to the 9/11 Museum is not included with this tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: New York Harbor, New York City, NY
Get some great views of the harbor from the ferry to the Statue of Liberty!
Duration: 15 minutes
Visit: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Enjoy reserved timed tickets to the Statue of Liberty! Your self guided visit can be done at your own pace.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Visit the Ellis Island Immigration Museum, Wall of Honor and Kissing Post. Your visit is self guided and can be at your own pace.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Professional guide
- Wall Street walking tour
- Tour of the 9/11 Memorial
- Access to Statue of Liberty Museum and Ellis Island Museum
- Self-guided audio tour of Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, available in 9 languages
- Reserved timed access at the Battery Park ferry line
- Note: Does not include Crown or Pedestal access
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island
- Admission to the 9/11 Museum
- Crown and Pedestal access
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Security screening will take place prior to entering the Statue of Liberty. Security is managed by the United States Park Police and visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening; all persons and property are subject to search
- Please avoid bringing any large items. Smaller items can be checked into lockers at Liberty Island. Large items will have to be left outside at the guest's own risk.
- Please note: At times, the Statue of Liberty will close due to weather or other circumstances beyond our control. In the instances where the tour operator continues to conduct the tour, but cannot provide access to the Statue of Liberty, no refunds will be provided. Should this occur, you will be given the option to reschedule to another available tour or given tickets that you can use to enter at a different day
- This tour does NOT include admission to the 9/11 Museum
- Children 3 and under free with paid adult ticket
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Average 4.69 out of 5 stars based on 1119 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities