New York City's Central Park: Private Walking Tour and Photoshoot
During this 2-hour walking tour, a guide leads you to 30 different locations throughout Central Park, exploring itss artistic, architectural, and historical landmarks while taking up to 100 pictures of you and your friends or family. The photographers know all of the best spots in the park to snap an image, and at the same time can tell you about the countless secrets contained within the unparalleled park space.
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a professional photographer
- Fully narrated tour
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Belvedere Castle, 79th Street Mid Central Park, New York City, NY 10021
The tour starts on 72nd St and Central Park West.
Pass By: Conservatory Garden, 5th Ave & 105th St, New York City, NY 10029
During this tour, follow your guide to 30 different locations throughout Central Park, revealing its artistic, architectural, and historical landmarks.
Pass By: Delacorte Clock, 5th Ave, New York City, NY 10118-4810
As you enjoy your walk, your guide will document your experience by taking up to 100 pictures of you and your friends or family that you can keep after your tour.
Pass By: Gapstow Bridge, 62nd Street, New York City, NY 10019
The photographers know all of the best spots in the park to snap an image
Pass By: Shakespeare Garden, W. Park Dr. and 79th St. Transverse, New York City, NY 10024
And will also tell you about the countless secrets contained within Central Park.
Pass By: Bethesda Terrace, Mid-Park at 72nd Street, New York City, NY 10021
Among the places you'll visit are Belvedere Castle, Conservatory Garden, Delacorte Music Clock
Pass By: Central Park Carousel, 1802 65th St Transverse, New York City, NY 10065
Gapstow Bridge, Loeb Boathouse, the Central Park Reservoir, Shakespeare Garden
Pass By: Cherry Hill Fountain, New York, NY 10024, USA
Bethesda Terrace and Fountain, the Central Park Carousel, Cherry Hill Fountain, Children's Zoo
Pass By: Strawberry Fields, John Lennon Memorial, W. Park Dr. and W. 72nd St., New York City, NY 10023
Sheep Meadow, Strawberry Fields, Tavern on the Green, Victorian Gardens, Turtle Pond and many others.
Pass By: Victorian Gardens, Avenue of the Americas & W 59th St Wollman Rink, New York City, NY 10019
The tour ends on 61th Street and 5th Avenue.
Pass By: Turtle Pond, Central Park, New York City, NY
High-resolution images will be sent by DropBox or a similar program within 7 days.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: 61st Street & 5th Avenue, 61st St & 5th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11220, USA
- Professional photographer guide
- Pictures will be sent digitally through DropBox
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please call the local tour operator after booking to choose a tour time; contact details are provided on your confirmation voucher
- Guests will receive a link to download their pictures no more than 7 days after the date of the tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Average 4.00 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
This tour was fantastic! The tour director was very professional and informative. We not only enjoyed learning about Central Park, it’s history, and the views, we were able to capture the moments with amazing pictures taken by him. We received all the pictures quickly and are very happy with them.
If this was simply a guided tour of Central Park, I would give it 5 stars. However my guide was so caught up with narration that he failed to take photos of some of the most scenic spots we visited such as Bow Bridge, Bethesda Terrace and Fountain. And the ones he did take, I have yet to receive!
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities