9/11 Tour with an NYPD Detective and 9/11 Museum Admission
• This walking tour will be led by retired New York City Detective and 9/11 first responder John Coghlan who will share his first hand experience with you making your visit more personal and memorable than an independent walk. Ticket price includes entry to the 9/11 Memorial Museum, you will be able to enter the museum with pre-reserved priority entrance tickets.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Paul's Chapel, 209 Broadway b/t Fulton Street & Vesey Street, New York City, NY 10007-2977
The Ground Zero walking tour begins at St Paul’s Chapel (the Little Chapel that stood), a historic chapel which is located less than 100 yards from the destroyed twin towers. The chapel survived intact and became a haven for rescue workers in the days after the attacks.St. Peter Catholic Church and the 9/11 Cross
Stop At: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
You tour includes one ticket to enter the 9/11 museum and not have to wait in any long lines
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: FDNY Memorial Wall, 124 Liberty St, New York City, NY 10006-1008
This beautiful bronze memorial is a fitting tribute to those firefighters who sadly lost. The 9/11 Memorial this monument is dedicated to the members of the New York Fire Department..
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: 180 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10007, USA
- Museum Ticket
- Entry/Admission - The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Hotel pick up
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please dress for New York City weather and arrive 15 minutes early pior to departure
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 9 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
This is a fantastic tour, with your tour leader being a retired NYC Detective who was involved as a first responder on 9/11.
It is incredibly informative with lots of first hand information from John. I thoroughly recommend this tour to anyone wanting to visit the 9/11 Memorial. Good for all ages too, John is very friendly and extremely interesting to listen too.
Our Group of 8 people were awestruck with this tour. John Coghlan our guide was extremely knowledgable
If you are thinking about visiting the 911 memorial, I highly recommend this tour. John is a retired NYPD detective who was there during the entire 911 crisis, and offers a great deal of insight into what happened on September 11th, and the aftermath. You won't find a better more well informed tour guide. John shared his own personal photos and stories of 911, and provided a very informative tour based on first hand knowledge of how emergency services handled the crisis. We really appreciated the personal touch that John added to the tour, as he led us through the entire area surrounding the former World Trade towers, and concluded at the 911 memorial.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities