The Ultimate 5-in-1 Haunted Tour: Ghosts, Voodoo, Vampires, Magic Spells & More!
Embark on this 2-hour haunted cultural walking tour in New Orleans with a local guide. You will go on a walking tour in the French Quarter and discover the most prolific tales of New Orleans as you meander through the mysterious and mystical realms of Voodoo, Vampires, Ghosts, Witchcraft, and Pirates. Please choose from one of 2 departure times when you book.
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Street, New Orleans, LA 70130
This tour begins on Royal St, and consists of 5 separate Haunted Tours rolled into 1 legendary tour. This saves you time and money all the while making it exponentially more exciting!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
On this fun filled tour you will share a few chills, a few laughs, and a little morbidity as you explore the legends and lore that have made New Orleans famous! New Orleans is called America’s Most Haunted City for good reason, and on this tour you’ll see exactly why! You will visit the sites of actual documented hauntings and your guide will share with you the most ghastly and horrific history that New Orleans has to offer. Unlock the mystery and get ready for the true paranormal experience that only this tour can offer! You will experience Jaw Dropping, Heart Stopping, Immensely Thrilling and Spine Chilling Fun!
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: 628 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks (available for purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable shoes and be sure to visit a restroom prior to your arrival at Rouse's Market
- Please note: there will be a 10 minute break with restrooms approximately one hour into the tour
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
Average 4.41 out of 5 stars based on 17 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities