Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
St Louis Number 1 Cemetery Tour
Take in the city's rich history with an exclusive New Orleans Cemetery Walking Tour! St. Louis Cemetery #1 will immerse you in the deep cultural traditions and mysterious beauty of the New Orleans Cemeteries. Walk among the elegant Greek Revival architecture of St. Louis Cemetery and marvel at the stately society tombs of New Orleans’ crème de la crème. Hear captivating stories of New Orleans most infamous characters and visit the tomb of legendary Voodoo Priestess Marie Laveau!
Our 45-minute walking tours depart daily from the historic Basin St. Station Visitor Center (501 Basin Street) at 9:30am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm // Convenient - Affordable - Flexible - Ideal for visitors who want an insider experience of the city’s renowned cemeteries!
A trip to New Orleans is not complete without a visit to St. Louis Cemetery # 1 - a short walk from the Historic French Quarter! Basin St. Station Visitor Center is the most convenient location to start your cemetery tour - with affordable on-site parking, beautiful restrooms, refreshments, and exhibits that include a FREE 7 minute film about New Orleans. Guided Walking Tours of St. Louis Cemetery #1 depart Basin St. Station and immediately enter the Cemetery, spending all 45 minutes exploring New Orleans’ most famous City of the Dead. With a ticket in hand, Tour Patrons have the flexibility of choosing their tour time at their leisure - no reservations required - tours depart hourly from 9:30am - 1:30pm everyday.
Daily Tour Times
Tour Duration: 45 minutes
Start & End: Basin St. Station - 501 Basin Street, New Orleans, 70112
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: null
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- The listed price does not include parking. Independent Parking Lot located next door provides affordable parking for cars.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- All Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children Ages 3 - 12 require a Child's Ticket. Children under 3 Free.
- Strollers welcome on tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool New Orleans specialist!
Product code: C-60593P1
Similar Tours & Activities
Private Walking Tour Through the French Quarter and Historic Treme
French Quarter & Marigny Neighborhood Carriage Ride
New Orleans Sightseeing City Tour
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
New Orleans Airboat Ride