Oak Alley and Laura Plantation Tour with Transportation from New Orleans
Tour both Oak Alley and Laura Plantation during one trip. This day trip from New Orleans is perfect for the traveler looking to see two pieces of history in the same day. It includes transportation from New Orleans, so be sure to meet at the departure point at 9:30 am.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Likely to Sell Out
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great River Road, Louisiana
Meet at the departure point at 9:30 am. Then, travel to and fro along the Great River Road in a climate controlled mini bus with air suspension for a comfortable ride.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Laura: Louisiana's Creole Heritage Site, 2247 Highway 18, Vacherie, LA 70090-5409
Laura, A Creole Plantation has a rich and unique history, from the home itself to the women that ran it. Uniquely enough, the plantation is now named after one of those very women. You will get to tour this over 200 year old sugarcane plantation. This tour will include a walk through of the main house as well as the slave quarters.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Oak Alley Plantation, 3645 Highway 18, Vacherie, LA 70090-7079
Oak Alley is an antebellum plantation known for its stunning 300 year old alley of oak trees. This plantation was built in 1839 and faces the Mississippi river. These unique tree formations and the beautiful grounds in combination with the colorful history make this a must see destination while you are in New Orleans.
After both locations have been visited you will be dropped off back in downtown New Orleans locations.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 8 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Transportation from the French Quarter - meet at 9:30 am outside Homewood Suites French Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Laura: Louisiana's Creole Heritage Site
- Entry/Admission - Oak Alley Plantation
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Average 4.46 out of 5 stars based on 74 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities