Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
New Orleans Jingle Bells, Booze, History, Paranormal and Voodoo Walking Tour
See New Orleans at the holidays and welcome Christmas with a guided stroll through the French Quarter on this festive, 2-hour 'Jingle Bells and Beer' walking tour. Enjoy the extravagant decorations throughout the French Quarter, with insightful commentary given by the tour guide. See places of interest like the St. Louis Cathedral, and other historic and cultural landmarks. Visit courtyards, cathedrals, restaurants, and shops that are decorated for Christmas, please keep in mind that the Christmas lights will not be as visible to guest unless you attend the 7pm departure that we offer! However daily tour also offer beautiful decorations! Guests will hear stories of history, voodoo, ghosts, and vampires. However it doesnt stop there! Guests will also see gorgeous celebrity homes and locations where popular filming has taken place not to mention currently taking place now. The city of New Orleans has become a hot spot for filming!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 1200 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
With your group in tow, visit the city's decorated homes, churches, and museums while hearing the history and importance behind each location. Add a little extra spice to the occasion with a cocktail or two along the way (own expense) while exploring one of the oldest, most cultured, and historic neighborhoods in the country, complete with stories of New Orleans history, legends, voodoo, and vampires.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: French Quarter, French Quarter, New Orleans, Louisiana
A real EMF Meter - Ghost/Paranormal Detector will be used during this tour.
Before this tour ends, know where to find the most predictable ghost in New Orleans. Along the way, check out the most haunted house in the city, and learn about the voodoo queen, Marie Laveau, while visiting property given to her as payment for her magic.
Guests will see celebrity homes along with popular locations where the best movies have been filmed and are currently being filmed! Who knows maybe your group will be extras in a movie, our tours have been filmed in movies as we are on route! Some guests are also lucky enough to see celebrities working or walking around and even though it is rare, we have had famous writers and movie stars attend the tours! Who know it could be your lucky day and a fun, educational tour could land you meeting a star... we do not guarantee but hey, we are always hopeful too!! Who doesnt love meeting a movie star!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jackson Square, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
All in all, this tour is like five of the best tours rolled into one amazing tour! You will have the best of the best of all the other tour along with the best of the best Christmas Decorations, PLUS DRINKS, if you so choose to add more than just a little "Christmas Spirit" to your tour!
This tour concludes in Jackson Square, the heart of the French Quarter
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA, USA
- Local guide
- Alcoholic drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, this is a 2-hour walking tour
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements
- Cut off for reservations for this tour is one hour before the scheduled departure. Please be aware that at cut off time for reservations if the minimum numbers are not met the tour will be cancelled and you will be contacted by phone, text, or email up to the hour before the tour is scheduled to depart. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. We do not offer additional compensation for a customer who feels inconvenienced by the tour being cancelled. Knowing that there is a chance that this tour may be cancelled guests may want to have a back up plan in the event that this tour is cancelled last minute
- Guests are not allowed to video any portion of the tour; No videos of any narrations given by tour guides will be permitted
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guests are welcome to bring masks, gloves and hand sanitizer to use during tours. Some bars / restaurants require masks if a guest goes inside to purchase a drink. We do have the option of to go windows for both alcoholic & soft drinks along the route as well.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool New Orleans specialist!
Product code: C-9349P50
Similar Tours & Activities
Nawlins Luxury: Airboat Swamp Tour with Transportation
New Orleans Famous Craft Cocktail/Prohibition walking Tour of French Quarter
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
New Orleans Airboat Ride