New Orleans Ghost Adventure with Real Paranormal Equipment
This tour provides in depth look into the paranormal activity that takes place in Americas most haunted city. Visit the top haunted locations in New Orleans during this investigation. This tour includes the history behind the locations, ghost stories, the background on NOLA Vampires and learn about New Orleans Voodoo. A real EMF meter - ghost/paranormal detector will be used during this tour. Guests will be allowed to stop in bars along the tour route to grab a to go drink and then the tour group heads out to the next location.
During this investigation investigators and guests will be visiting many locations covering the 78 blocks that the French Quarter is made of. Guests should keep in mind that the French Quarter is one of the oldest neighborhoods in the United States.
No entry will be gained into any private locations. Narrations and investigation takes place on the sidewalks outside each location.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
Explore the French Quarter stopping at many well known locations and some locations only known by locals!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lalaurie Mansion, 1140 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70116-2706
Hear stories past and present - History and paranormal
Duration: 8 minutes
Stop At: St. Louis Cathedral, 615 Pere Antoine Aly, New Orleans, LA 70116-3291
Learn history and hear ghost stories
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Jackson Square, 615 Pere Antoine Alley, New Orleans, LA 70116-3234
History and Haunting stories
Duration: 10 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA, USA
- Paranormal Equipment used by group
- Local Licensed Tour Guide
- Alcoholic Beverages - Drinks including adult beverages are available to purchase at stops along the tour route
- Entry/Admission - French Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Lalaurie Mansion
- Entry/Admission - St. Louis Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Jackson Square
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 3 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities