New Orleans Drunk History Tour
Drink your way through one of the oldest, most cultured and historic neighborhoods in the United States on this innovative, interactive tour complete with stories of New Orleans history, dark history, legends of ghosts, voodoo, vampires, comedy, and, of course, drinks. A real EMF Meter - Ghost/Paranormal Detector will be used during this tour.
Follow the guide through the magical streets of the Vieux Carre (French Quarter) and visit historic and cultural landmarks.
This 2‐hour approx. walking tour is centered around New Orleans' history and the detailed events of it's past. Learn how New Orleans has developed into the magnificent city that it is today from a knowledgeable local guide.
Boozers, history buffs, and paranormal enthusiasts alike are sure to have a blast on the drunk history of New Orleans walking tour, surely a memorable experience.
Rewrite history by putting your own spin on some of New Orleans most talked about historical events and haunted locations.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 1200 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Drink your way through one of the oldest neighborhoods in the United States. This tour group discovers the rich culture and vibe of New Orleans’ most decadent district while learning about the neighborhood’s dark history from a knowledgeable insider. This tour covers the dark side of New Orleans history. Also hear the legends of ghosts, vampires, and voodoo that is said to run thick in the French Quarter. This tour covers it all. A blast for boozers, history buffs, and anyone interested in the paranormal.
Together this tour group will explore and investigate paranormal activity using a real paranormal / ghost detector. (A real EMF Meter - Ghost/Paranormal Detector will be used during this tour.)
Please note that not all locations on tour will be seen on this listing. We stop at 10 locations along with bar stops along the tour route.
Welcome to the home of the New Orleans Drunken Tour.... Where learning is intoxicating.
Tour Departs @ 1200 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116 USA
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
Tour stays inside the French Quarter for the duration of the tour.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA, USA
- Local guide
- Group tour
- $250 will be charged for any piece of lost, damaged, or missing piece of equipment
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets can not be transferred. No refunds for any reason (including weather in New Orleans or any other location) All sales are final. Please arrive a few minutes prior to departure time. Tours depart at the scheduled time. If guests do not check in Before the tour they can not call & meet at a different location. Late arrivals will not be refunded. We reserve the right to refuse service to guests who show signs of extreme intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund. Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.Please be aware that @ cut off time for reservations if the minimum numbers are not met the tour will be cancelled & you will be contacted by phone, text, or email up to 1 hour before the tour is scheduled to depart. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternate tour or full refund. We do not offer additional compensation for a customer who feels inconvenienced by the tour being cancelled. Knowing that there is a chance that this tour may be cancelled guests may want to have a back up plan in the event that this tour is cancelled last minute. If a guest agrees to attend the alternate tour all the same terms and conditions apply. Once a guest confirms the new date / time for a tour no refund will be issued if a guest decides to cancel.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule tours due to inclement weather or any other acts of God. Departure Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. In the event of this taking place guests will be contacted via phone, text or email.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings or any injuries sustained due to the old, uneven & dilapidated streets & walkways. Participants are advised not to obstruct the sidewalks or streets during this tour. We accept no responsibility for anything that arises from this or failure to follow any other instructions while on tour.
- A fee of $60 will be charged for any piece of lost, damaged, or missing piece of paranormal equipment if a guest takes the equipment they will be expected to return it immediately or pay the $60 fee so that it can be replaced immediately. Guests are not allowed to video any portion of the tour. No videos of any narrations given by tour guides will be permitted.
- This is a walking tour. The duration: 1 - 2 hours it may last longer depending on the wait time inside the bars. Some bars may be busy & if numerous stops are made to busy bars this can delay the tour to a large degree. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please keep in mind some bars do not allow kids inside. No entry is gained inside locations. Tour route is subject to change without notice. Drinks not included in ticket price
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Departure Time Comments -Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. If the tour is delayed guests will be notified via text & or email. Time stamped photos are taken of the meeting location at the start of each tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guests are welcome to bring masks, gloves and hand sanitizer to use during tours. Some bars / restaurants require masks if a guest goes inside to purchase a drink. We do have the option of to go windows for both alcoholic & soft drinks along the route as well.
Average 4.51 out of 5 stars based on 61 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities