Hoodoo da Voodoo
Small Group, no more than 16 people guaranteed.
Discover the true Voodoo and how wrong Hollywood has got it. Learn the origins of all Voodoo and the 3 main practices in New Orleans--African, Hatian, and New Orleans Voodoo. Visit Congo square, one of the many places our voodoo rituals took place and still do today. Due to COVID-19, all New Orleans Cemeteries are closed, we will not be able to enter any cemetery during this tour.
Tour duration approximately 1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours, including break.
Tour Guide gratuities NOT included in tour price.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Congo Square, 701 N Rampart St Entrance at the Corner of N. Rampart and Saint Peter Streets, New Orleans, LA 70116-3085
Learn about the origins of Voodoo and Marie Laveau
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 01:00 PM
- Return Details: Jackson Square, 701 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
- Guide is licensed or certified
- Entry/Admission - Congo Square
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All guests are required to provide their own masks. Any guest that does not have a mask or refuses to wear their mask throughout the tour will be asked to leave the tour.
- Guides can accept gratuities through Venmo and Paypal. Please ask the guide for that information.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool New Orleans specialist!
Product code: C-249247P3
Similar Tours & Activities
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
New Orleans Airboat Ride