Hidden Secrets of the Garden District
Explore the folklore, fauna, famous homes, architecture and a few filming locations as you stroll through the beautiful historic Garden District. This tour also discusses our above ground burial techniques from outside the gates of Lafayette Cemetery No. 1 (the cemetery is currently closed for repairs).
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lafayette Cemetery No.1, Washington Ave, New Orleans, LA 70130
Cemetery in Garden District from outside gates. Cemetery is currently closed for repairs.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 90 to 120 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 11:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Tour Guide
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool New Orleans specialist!
Product code: C-8589P7
Similar Tours & Activities
Private Whitney Plantation, Museum of Slavery, and St Joseph Plantation Tour
Three Hour City Tour of New Orleans
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
New Orleans Airboat Ride