Small-Group Boat Charter with Snorkeling in Nassau
With a full- day or half-day beach charter, you have the opportunity to snorkel and bask in the sunshine while enjoying the cool breezes of the trade winds. Imagine relaxing for four hours, enjoying the warmth of the radiant sun and crystal clear waters can leave you with a golden tan courtesy of paradise.
The voyage is much like an action film set on the open water, the experience is beyond anything imaginable. Sit back and relax as the boat zips by islands and cays on your way to your private getaway. The journey is approximately twenty minutes from Paradise Island and it offers a breath taking view of the ocean and beautiful cays, second to none.
A full-lunch includes Grilled fish or chicken, grilled potatoes, pasta salad and rolls. Our beverages include, Coconut water, paradise punch, an assortment of juices and sodas combined with water. The day is yours to enjoy, either snorkeling or laying int he sun - you can't go wrong in on this charter!
Please note: the price displayed is per boat. If you want to book one boat, please select only 1 passenger (even if you are traveling with up to 6 people)
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Montague Bay or Prince George Wharf in downtown Nassau
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Lunch (full-day option only)
- Unlimited drinks (a variety of local cocktails and soft drinks)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: the price displayed is per boat. If you want to book one boat, please select only 1 passenger.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual beach attire
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking (The entire boat is paid for in full for a maximum of six persons. The same principle applies if one person wants to book a charter also. The operational cost won't permit a charter to operate at a price per seat. Lunch and drinks are all inclusive)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-11516P1
Similar Tours & Activities