Half-Day 27ft Private Charter in Nassau
Join on this private, half-day charter onboard the 27ft Dream Life. You are in control so you can fully customize your charter to fit your needs. You're able to choose any combination of activities that fits you best, including deep sea fishing, in-shore/light tackle fishing and snorkeling and beaching. Please note that in this half day charter you're limited to one or two activities due to time restraints.
After boarding the charter, you will be able to discuss the options for the day with the captain. After big game? Well this style is perfect for you! Whether a professional or a first-timer, the crew and necessary equipment will make your fishing trip a success. Experience Bahamas Deep Sea Fishing at its finest while you sit back, relax and wait for your "dream" catch.
Or if you prefer, you can participate in in-shore/light tackle fishing - a kid's favorite! This style ensures a catch that your little one can hook and reel in on their own with little or no help from adults. Not a kid? No problem. In-shore/light tackle fishing has the highest rating
in "catching" so if you're after more action then this style is perfect for you.
You can also snorkel and relax on the beach at Rose Island. Named after the flower, this beautiful 7 mile long island is located 3 miles due east of Paradise Island which offers pristine white sand beaches and is surrounded by numerous populated live corral reefs. Overlooking
Sandy Cay, or better known as Gilligan's Island, Rose Island was used as the filming location for numerous
commercials and films including the 1965 James Bond film "Thunderball" which they filmed the crash-landing of a Vulcan Bomber.
Please note that in a half day charter, you're limited to one or two activities due to time restraints.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Nassau, Nassau, New Providence Island, Bahamas
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Fuel surcharge
- Cooler filled with bottled water and ice
- Fishing Equipment
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Charter is limited to up to 6 persons
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Excellent fishing excursion. The crew was great and very personal. We all caught fish, had a chance to snorkel and a great boat ride. Our family rated this their favorite event of our entire trip!!
We had a fantastic afternoon with our captain Justin. Fast boating, reef fishing, snorkeling with turtles, and relaxing on a beautiful beach. Justin was well prepared with all the equipment needed, engaged the kids, and adjusted on the fly when a bit of sea sickness struck one of us. I would highly recommend this half-day charter and only wish we hadn't left behind the bucket of shells my daughter collected. Thanks Justin for a great afternoon!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-17583P1