Full-Day Small-Group Tour to Pig Beach by Powerboat
Welcome to the hottest new activity to hit the shores of Nassau Bahamas. 5 Incredible island stops in one amazing day! Your journey will take you a full 150 plus nautical miles, round trip by power boat into the depths of tranquility, excitement and overwhelming adventure. You will experience wildlife up close swimming with sharks, and of course the main event, swim with the pigs!
Along the journey, you will also enjoy a water sightseeing tour of the Exuma cays hidden away in a secluded paradise of crystal clear turquoise ocean.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Guana Cay, Great Guana Cay, Abaco Islands, Out Islands, Bahamas
This stop allows travelers to visit one of our country’s many wildlife reserves and observe the reptilian rock iguana in its natural habitat. These animals can be shy at times but come out of their rocky dwellings to greet visitors briefly. The beaches of these protected habitats are also stunning and great for swimming
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Compass Cay, Out Islands, Bahamas
The real adventurous traveler rates this stop as number 1 hands down. This is where you experience a fully immersive shark interaction in open water. Shallow water and deep water interactions available.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pig Beach - Big Major Cay, Big Major Cay Staniel Cay
This stop is the MAIN EVENT. It’s the stop everyone comes to the Bahamas and the Exumas for. We take you to the original and first swimming pigs attraction located at Big Majors Cay central EXUMA. Here you can swim with, pet, feed, take pictures with and enjoy these amazing creatures to your hearts content.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Exuma Cays Land and Sea Park, Great Exuma
One of the most amazing sights to see in the exuma cats are the shifting sand bars that appear at low tide. The captain picks one of the few available during transit so sand bar of choice varies from tour to tour.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:15 AM
- Fuel surcharge
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Compass Cay
- Entry/Admission - Pig Beach - Big Major Cay
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Please note that this is a Long Distance Safari by sea.Trip is not suitable for toddlers, infants, nursing, pregnant or persons with recent back injuries, athletic ailments elderly persons with limited mobility issues or similar.
- Please remember to bring towels and sun block.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Government regulations dictate that all staff wear mask of course as well as passengers, ticket booths are sanitized regularly and line spacing for check in as well as vessel seating is also enforced.
Average 4.86 out of 5 stars based on 21 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
I recently visited the Bahamas this past November 2019 with my friend. We booked this tour and could not be more satisfied. Captain Henny and Captain Flowers were very informative. Every sight seeing location was truly breathtaking. The Pig Beach and the Sharks had to be my favorite. We spent a lot of time at each stop and we were able to capture every moment on this tour. We stopped for food and drinks, which was delicious. Shout out to the chef. I definitely recommend this tour to anyone visiting the Bahamas. The water is so clean and clear, you will not be disappointed. This tour exceeded my expectations and would return on my next trip back to the Bahamas. I will post pictures soon.
Expensive but worth to do it, great Tour, see so much, nice guides, good service.. thanks for a great day on the water and the islands
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities