Famous Swimming Pigs Tour Bahamas - Full Day Powerboat to Exuma from Nassau
Step aboard our very comfortable powerboat for a fast and exciting ride to visit our very good friends...the Famous Swimming Pigs! This tour from Nassau to the Exuma Cays is filled with fun and activities! You will not only swim with the pigs but you will also get to feed the Bahamian rock iguanas and if you dare...take a swim with the sharks at Compass Cay! Before heading back to Nassau we will stop at one of our very special "Hidden Beaches" for a swim. Lunch is also included in your tour and will be served at a restaurant. Beer, water and soft drinks also included on your tour throughout the day.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hidden Beaches, Nassau New Providence Island
Depart Paradise island on a 39ft Powerboat
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Allen Cay, The Bahamas
Feed The Iguanas
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Compass Cay, The Bahamas
Swim with the Sharks at Compass Cay Marina
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pig Beach, The Bahamas
Swim and feed the Famous Swimming Pigs on Big Major Cay Bahamas
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Exuma Sand Bar, The Bahamas
Visit a Beautiful Sandbar or "Hidden Beach" with white sandy beaches and turquoise waters.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Hidden Beaches Bahamas, Ferry Terminal Paradise Island Nassau N.P Nassau N.P, The Bahamas
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Landing fees
- Food for feeding the animals
- Entry/Admission - Compass Cay
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is not included
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CONTACT US WITH YOUR HOTEL DETAILS ONCE YOU ARRIVE IN NASSAU
- Child rate applies for ages 2 - 6 years (minimum age is 2 years)
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. Minimum requirement is 10 guests. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Dress code is swimwear
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Tour is not suitable for guests arriving by cruise ships that have an early departure time such as 5 or 6 pm. Please be aware that we depart at 8:30 am sharp and we are unable to wait if you are late. You will not be refunded at that time.
- COVID regulations issued by the Bahamian government can impact the timeline and stops on this tour. MASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES EXCEPT WHEN IN THE WATER.
- Post COVID-19 Policy- Hidden Beaches has always had a system in place to ensure all areas of our boats remain clean and sanitary at all times. During this time we have added additional cleaning practices and products to ensure the safety and cleanliness of all guests and staff members at all times. All team members facilitating activities will be required to wear masks at all times and social distancing practices will remain throughout the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Guests can now complete pre-check and complete waivers online to speed up the check in process. Guests must contact us to complete all pre-check requirements. Have your QR code ready to show the agent before boarding.
Average 4.77 out of 5 stars based on 22 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
8 hr return trip to the Exuma Islands of The Bahamas. WOW what an experience. This is a fast speed boat ride 80 miles south of Nassau so be prepared as it is high pace but is absolutely worth it. Feeding the Iguanas, swimming with the baby sharks and then swimming with the pigs. Just unbelievable Tyson and his crew were brilliant and lunch was great at Staniel Cay Yacht Club. Highly recommended. Highly recommend
This was an amazing trip we had great fun weather fab and our guides Tyson and Leslie were tops I would highly recommend it.
Fantastic excursion with Hidden Beaches! The entire day was well planned and very organized. Would highly recommend this full day excursion! Staff was very nice and knowledgable and did an amazing job navigating around the storm that was in the area during our trip.
My daughter and I had a blast on this excursion. Everything went smoothly from beginning to end. The animals were friendly and the water was beautiful. The tour guides were very helpful. Highly recommended
This tour with Leslie, Omar, and Tyson looking after us, made our trip to the Bahamas. I cannot speakly highly enough of how they looked after us from beginning to end. It was a full day tour including feeding iguanas (fantastic!) on one of the islands in the Exuma Cays, followed by swimming with nurse sharks which was scary to start with but we now love them after that experience. We then were taken to swim with the pigs and feed them. OMG!!!! This is a once in a life time experience, and was unbelievable fun. The pigs ranged from enormous to piglets, which were just beautiful. Our crew looked out for us and kept us entertained every step of the way. After a wonderful lunch, we had the chance to swim off a sandbar that was featured in Pirates of the Caribbean, which the most crystal clear water i have ever seen anywhere in the world. During the trip, Leslie, Omar and Tyson also pointed out famous people's islands, including Louis Vuitton, and Johnny Depp. I woukd like to add that the Bahamian people are the friendliest in the world by far, and Leslie and the crew epitomised that sentiment. We had the most fantastic day, and i would recommend the hidden beaches company to everyone. They ensured that every person on the tour went home with the biggest smiles on their faces. Thank you all so much.
Although the main focus of this excursion was the famous swimming pigs, feeding the iguanas and swimming with the nurse sharks definitely did not get enough hype as they deserved before hand. There were a lot of people on the trip between all of the different boats that went but it was a very personal experience and all of the animals interacted with everyone. The boat rides were fairly long but there was a bathroom on board and was such a fun experience. Our captains/guides names were Leslie and Tyson and they were absolutely amazing. It was clear that they genuinely cared about making sure their passengers were safe and enjoying themselves. This was truly one of the most amazing experiences i’ve ever had and I would absolutely do it again. The cost of this trip raised some skepticism at first but I can now say that it was 100% worth every penny. One thing that isn’t really brought up much before hand is that it is not uncommon at all for the pigs to bite. I would say probably about 7 people including myself on the trip got bitten, and not for harassing them or anything like that, but simply just for not feeding them or being strangers in their territory would be my guess. Overall, I am extremely grateful that I got to attend this trip and see first hand the natural wild life of the Bahamas and it is definitely something I will remember forever.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Nassau specialist!
Product code: COOL-64578P1
Similar Tours & Activities