Blue Lagoon Segway Safari Tour With Lunch
The tour begins with a scenic 30-minute boat ride to a private island and beach where you can zip around the pathways on a guided Segway tour led by knowledgeable and fun guides. The guides will keep you safe and informed as you learn about island folklore and native foods and plants, and observe the diverse marine life including stingrays, sharks, dolphins and sea lions. This tour culminates with a visit to a historic tower, with its magnificent views of the turquoise waters surrounding the island.After your tour indulge in a delicious BBQ buffet lunch served in our double deck dining pavilion.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dolphin Encounters, Blue Lagoon Island, Nassau New Providence Island
Have you ever wanted to glide effortlessly through paradise on a Segway? You can! Your adventure will be a safari across the beautiful Blue Lagoon Island, where you will visit unique sites and see animals that make this Bahamian Cay an outstanding place for a Segway experience.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Blue Lagoon Island, Nassau New Providence Island
Your excursion begins with a 30-minute scenic boat ride from Nassau Harbor to the private Blue Lagoon Island. Once you disembark, our professional guides will escort you to the Segway Orientation Center where you will sign in and learn how to navigate your own personal Segway PT. You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to maneuver your transporter across pathways and sandy beaches to get to the best areas of Blue Lagoon Island.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Nassau, Nassau, New Providence Island, Bahamas
Your knowledgeable and fun guides will keep you safe and informed as you travel to see historic sites on the island, learning about island folklore, native foods and plants, and observing the diverse marine life - including stingrays, sharks, dolphins and sea lions. This 1-hour tour culminates with a visit to The Tower, with its magnificent views of the surrounding turquoise waters, and a Segway skill-challenge along the secluded Northeast Beach.
Your safari will include the guided tour, a bottle of water, rental locker, the book “A Family Island” and a 5x7 professional photo of you on your Segway. Once the tour is complete, you will have ample time to enjoy the beach or purchase any number of fun activities found on the island!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Boat cruise to Blue Lagoon Island
- Tour escort/host
- Bottled water
- Lunch - BBQ Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children 12 –17 years must be accompanied by an adult with a paid Segway ticket.
- Minimum weight is 100 pounds
- Maximum weight is 250 pounds
- All guests are required to sign the Liability Waiver and the Orientation Checklist.
- Helmets are provided and mandatory. Elbow and knee pads are optional.
- Guests are required to wear closed-toe shoes. Participation will be denied if wearing sandals or open-toe shoes. Rental shoes will be available at an additional fee.
- Only one driver allowed per Segway. No riders allowed.
- For safety, the use of cameras, iPods and cell phones is forbidden while riding a Segway.
- Guests must be able to speak and understand English.
- Guests must be ambulatory and able to stand for 1 hour.
- Guests with special needs may not participate.
- Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition and expectant mothers may not participate.
- No alcohol consumption allowed during the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.73 out of 5 stars based on 122 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities