4X4 6-Seater Buggy Rental in Nassau
Get ready to shake, rattle and bump in your six-person 4x4 automatic Yahama Buggy as you bob your way around the island on a scenic road trip full of breathtaking views. Enjoy the landscape and feel the energy that emanates from the natural environment as you pass the many sites such as the Fort Charlotte, The Caves, Fort Montague, the Queen's staircase and many others.
Your 4 x 4 Buggy rental will begin at a cruise port in Nassau or you may choose hotel pick up and drop-off. You will cover lots of ground and capture a real feel for life in Nassau, the most amazing island of the Bahamas.
You can drive-by and visit the Queen's Staircase, a stone stairway of 65 steps, one for each year of Queen Victoria’s rule; The Water Tower, built in 1928 to maintain water pressure in Nassau; Arawak Cay, named after the original West Indian inhabitants of the islands; the local hangout referred to as the “Fish fry,” which is a cluster of popular restaurants and bars where you can find Bahamian delicacies and one-of-a-kind drinks.
You can drive to Fort Charlotte, the largest and most interesting of the three forts found in Nassau. The fort was built in 1789 by Lord Dunmore and named in honor of the wife of King George III.
You can also choose to visit Bahamar, the newest and largest development in the Bahamas where you will find some of the most popular hotel chains.
You can visit the Caves, formerly known to house the ‘Lucayans,’ residents who lived on the islands of the Bahamas around the 10th century until the Christopher Columbus time. The Caves are now home for the Buffy Flower Bat also known as the Fruit Bat
Old Fort Bay, a gated community where many celebrities reside such as Sean Connery from the famous James Bond movies, should definitely be on your places to visit in Nassau.
Your 4 x 4 Buggy rental will conclude at its departure point.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 2 to 24 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Fuel surcharge
- Roundtrip Transportation from major hotels
- BlueTooth Stereo
- Local taxes
- A refundable damage waiver of $500 USD will be collected at the time of rental either via cash or as a credit card authorization (Visa & Master Card only)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must be 25 years of age or older to drive and must bring a valid driver's license
- Car seats/booster seats are allowed
- Guests with neck, back or hip ailments, those who have had recent surgery and pregnant women will not be allowed to operate a Jeep or be a passenger in a Buggy
- Guests under the influence, or appearing under the influence of alcohol or other substances, will not be allowed to operate a Buggy
- Guests will be required to sign a rental contract at check in and leave a damage waiver of $500.00 per vehicle.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Car seats are required for infants 5 years and younger
- Car seats are available at an extra cost
- Local cell phones with free minutes are available at an extra cost
- Roundtrip transportation from hotels are available for 2 hour rentals at an extra cost
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Average 4.48 out of 5 stars based on 31 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities