Zipline Forest at Nashville North
Zipping is a thrilling adventure with a bird’s eye view! Families, friends, and groups of all kinds love soaring through the green hills of Fontanel, through the trees in our majestic old growth forest on 9 separate zip lines covering about 1.5 miles of terrain. Zippers sail through the air on steel cables, secured in a safety harness and attached to a zip pulley system. Zip tours operate year-round. Experience zipping during every season!
Originally built in 1988 for country music superstar Barbara Mandrell, Fontanel was envisioned to be a place of peace and harmony set in the beautiful Whites Creek Valley of Nashville, Tennessee. In 2010 its doors were opened to the public. Since then, Fontanel has become one of Nashville’s premier music and lifestyle destinations.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Zipping is a thrilling adventure with a bird’s eye view! Families, friends, and groups of all kinds love soaring through the green hills of Whites Creek, through the trees in our majestic forest on 8 separate zip lines covering about 1.5 miles of terrain. Zippers sail through the air on steel cables, secured in a safety harness and attached to a zip pulley system. Zip tours operate year-round. Experience zipping during every season!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dress code: Sturdy & Secure Footwear Required, no heeled shoes / flip flops / wimpy sandals, no dresses or skirts.
- Weight Recommendations: 50 – 250 pounds.
- We run zip tours rain or shine. We cancel only because of high winds or lightning.
- Zip lines vary in length and height: up to 1000 feet long, and about 85 feet high.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Average 4.85 out of 5 stars based on 65 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities