Zipline Forest at Nashville North
Zipping is a thrilling adventure with a bird’s eye view! Families, friends, and groups of all kinds love soaring through the green hills of Fontanel, through the trees in our majestic old growth forest on 9 separate zip lines covering about 1.5 miles of terrain. Zippers sail through the air on steel cables, secured in a safety harness and attached to a zip pulley system. Zip tours operate year-round. Experience zipping during every season!
Originally built in 1988 for country music superstar Barbara Mandrell, Fontanel was envisioned to be a place of peace and harmony set in the beautiful Whites Creek Valley of Nashville, Tennessee. In 2010 its doors were opened to the public. Since then, Fontanel has become one of Nashville’s premier music and lifestyle destinations.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Zipping is a thrilling adventure with a bird’s eye view! Families, friends, and groups of all kinds love soaring through the green hills of Whites Creek, through the trees in our majestic forest on 8 separate zip lines covering about 1.5 miles of terrain. Zippers sail through the air on steel cables, secured in a safety harness and attached to a zip pulley system. Zip tours operate year-round. Experience zipping during every season!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dress code: Sturdy & Secure Footwear Required, no heeled shoes / flip flops / wimpy sandals, no dresses or skirts.
- Weight Recommendations: 50 – 250 pounds.
- We run zip tours rain or shine. We cancel only because of high winds or lightning.
- Zip lines vary in length and height: up to 1000 feet long, and about 85 feet high.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.95 out of 5 stars based on 197 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Nashville specialist!
Product code: C-44883P1
Similar Tours & Activities
Nashville to Cumberland Caverns All Inclusive Full Day Adventure
Downtown Nashville Shopping Tour by Golf Cart
Adventureworks Ziplines at Nashville West
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Nashville’s Biggest and Wildest Party Tractor Tour (Ages 21+)
Grand Ole Opry House Guided Backstage Tour
Nashville Hop On Hop Off Trolley Tour