Taste of Nashville Walking Food Tour
Know you want to try the Nashville fare but not sure where to start? This is your answer!
Experience the culture, history, and flavor of Music City with an enthusiastic and experienced guide on this Nashville food tour.
Take a leisurely 1-mile stroll through the heart of downtown Nashville, tasting a variety of specially-selected foods from 5 local restaurants and eateries. From pralines to barbecue, explore the most popular local fare and even visit some hidden gems off the beaten path.
Along the way, learn the history of the sites that made Nashville what it is today, including the Ryman Auditorium, Tootsie’s World-Famous Orchid Lounge, Printer’s Alley, and The District.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a local guide
Experience the best food in the heart of downtown Nashville and discover some hidden eateries and gems that only the locals know. You want to try the Nashville fare, but not sure where to start? On this food tour you will experience the culture, history, and flavor of Music City with an enthusiastic and experienced guide. Broadway is the place to be especially for some great tasting foods from 5 local eateries and restaurants from pralines to barbecue, explore the most popular local fare and even visit some hidden gems off the beaten path.
Along the way, at a nice leisurely learn the history of the sites that made Nashville what it is today, including the Ryman Auditorium, Tootsie’s World-Famous Orchid Lounge, Printer’s Alley, and The District. You will want to wear your comfy walking shoes this 1 mile stretches over a period of about 3 hours with several stops.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 108 1st Ave S, Nashville, TN 37201, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 3-hour Walking Food Tour of Nashville
- Food Tastings at 5 Nashville Eateries and Sweeteries
- Professional Guide
- Hear stories and history behind Ryman Auditorium, Honky Tonk Highway, and Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge
- Find your favorite Nashville star on the Walk Of Fame next to the Country Music Hall Of Fame.
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Experience the best food in the heart of downtown Nashville and discover some hidden eateries and gems that only the locals know
- Food and tastings at 5 - 6 local eateries and enough food to satisfy most lunch appetites.
- Fun photo opportunities
- Learn your way around Nashville to explore it better on your own afterwards!
- A moderate amount of walking approximate 1 mile over a period of about 3-hours with several stops.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We do not require our guests to wear face masks, but we do encourage you to wear them when you are within 6’ of another guest outside your household.
Average 4.64 out of 5 stars based on 33 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
We really enjoyed the downtown sites, and stops for tastes that Nashville has to offer. Our guide, Ryan, was very knowledgeable about the city and had some delicious samples of Nashville's signature food, including BBQ, pralines, ice cream, hot chicken, cheese dip, tater tots, GooGoo's and more. This tour leaves you fuller than if you had eaten a regular lunch. We loved Ryan's fun personality and his choices for the "tastes". He also recommended some great restaurants for our stay in Nashville.
Starlene was our guide and she was great. She was energetic and full of Nashville knowledge! Food was yummy and there was plenty of it!
Great time and enough food for 2 or 3 times more people than the 15 we had in the group. Definately recommend it, but do not eat beforehand!
It doesn’t get any better than this tour. Starlene made it special. Lots of information. She made everyone feel special. The food was great. Got to taste hot chicken. Little Spicey. We ate every bite. Loved the candy shoppe and Goo Goo’s. Great tour for your non drinkers. Loved every thing about it.
This tour was everything we expected. John was a very personable and informative guide. We had a great day walking thru Nashville!
Our guide Starlene was a masterful storyteller, weaving anecdotes around country music, the history of Nashville and the local food scene. We greatly enjoyed this tour! I'm sorry that I have almost run out of my stash of Goo-Goo clusters that I bought on the tour.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-3131P23
Similar Tours & Activities