Southern Belle Biscuit & Breakfast Baking Class in Nashville
This is an interactive hands on biscuit baking class, with Nashville's leading biscuit expert, Maryann Byrd.
In this Biscuits & Breakfast class, you will eat hot fresh biscuits as you watch the process of Southern biscuit-making demonstrated from start to finish. It is a fun, relaxed, tasty time! You will be served two of Maryann's favorite biscuit recipes, including her Southern gravy of the day. A hands on biscuit lesson is included, and you leave with your own batch of homemade biscuits.
Maryann Byrd won two EMMY® awards and three Telly awards for her PBS Documentary , The Rise of the Southern Biscuit. She also authored the book The Biscuit Dive Guide.
Southern biscuit baking lesson with Maryann Byrd, Emmy winner for her PBS documentary on Southern Biscuits. In class you'll be eating two biscuits and gravy, as well as preparing your own batch of biscuits before you leave class.
• Southern Belle Biscuit Company, 1100 Elm Hill Pike Suite 170, Nashville, TN 37210-3515
• Two unique Southern Biscuits and bacon sausage gravy
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Southern Belle
- Classes include the following:
- Hands on Southern Biscuit lesson
- Hot Southern biscuits & gravy
- Free on-site parking
- Handicapped Accessible
- Bottled water
- There are Southern Belle Biscuit products available for purchase after class. Including Southern Belle Biscuit Flour, Biscuit cutters, and other biscuit baking tools and ingredients.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This is an adult class age limit for children is 12. years and older.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Average 4.75 out of 5 stars based on 16 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor