Nashville to Memphis Day-Trip with Graceland VIP Tour & Sun Studio
Nashville to Memphis Day Trip in a 14-passenger deluxe shuttle including the VIP Graceland tour and Sun Studio Tour with added time available to explore famous Beale Street. This is a 15-hour day with pick-up and drop-off at your Nashville hotel.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Graceland, 3717 Elvis Presley Blvd., Memphis, TN 38116
Graceland VIP Tour - Get VIP access to Graceland’s many exhibits and attractions—including the newly expanded Elvis Car Museum as well as Skip-The-Line & VIP Shuttle access to the Mansion. NOTE: Multi-lingual Audio Guides are available for this stop on the tour only. All other stops during the day are in English only. Audio guides may be picked up at the mansion upon arrival.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sun Studio, 706 Union Ave, Memphis, TN 38103-3218
Tour of famous Sun Studio in Memphis - Sun Studio is the very place where Elvis, Jerry Lee Lewis, B.B. King, Johnny Cash, Roy Orbison and countless other superstar musicians launched their illustrious careers.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Beale Street, Memphis, TN 38103
Free time to explore famous Beale Street in downtown Memphis at your leisure. $15 credit for use at Alfred’s on Beale, B.B. Kings Blues Club, or for merchandise at Sun Studio.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
We provide complimentary pick-up from Nashville Hotels, Vacation Rentals, and AirBnBs. Please provide us with this information during checkout.
- Duration: 15 hours (Approx.)
- Elvis Presley's Graceland VIP Tour
- Self-Guided Audio Tour of Graceland Mansion (Multi-Lingual Guides Available)
- Admission to Sun Studio, known worldwide as “The Birthplace of Rock’n’roll”
- Front-of-the-line Graceland mansion access & VIP Shuttle to mansion
- Keepsake Graceland Backstage Pass
- Round-Trip Transportation between Nashville and Memphis
- Complimentary Nashville Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Access to Graceland's State-of-the-Art Visitor Entertainment Complex
- Access to Elvis: The Entertainer Career Showcase Museum
- Access to Elvis Discovery Exhibits
- Access to Elvis's Custom Airplanes
- $15 credit for use at Alfred’s on Beale, B.B. Kings Blues Club, or for merchandise at Sun Studio.
- Free Time to explore Beale Street in Memphis at your leisure
- Graceland Audio Guides in German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese and French.
- Entry/Admission - Graceland
- Entry/Admission - Sun Studio
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Multi-Lingual Audio Guides are available for Graceland only. All other stops on the tour are available in English only. The Graceland Mansion Tour is an audio guided tour and is available in the following languages: English, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese and French. Audio Guides may be picked up at Graceland Mansion upon arrival.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 23 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
The day tour from Nashville to Memphis and back was such a wonderful experience. Gary was a safe driver, informative guide, and all around great people wrangler. The tour company took care of all of the detail work, so I just had to show up and all entry fees and concerns were already addressed. We were able to visit Graceland with time to roam and enjoy it, Beale Street for lunch, Sun Studios, and even a quick visit to see the Peabody Hotel ducks take their nightly waddle up to their aviary room. I would highly recommend this tour to any and all!
Thank you Sweet Magnolia Tours and Jenny, our tour guide, for an absolutely wonderful day in Memphis. This is a great comprehensive tour of the best of Memphis's music history. The VIP treatment at each stop made it even more enjoyable. From the life of Elvis to the history of the Sun Music Studio and much, much more, don't hesitate to experience this tour. Thank you again, Jenny, for making our day in Memphis so memorable.
We enjoyed this trip very much. Our driver/guide, Gary, was wonderful. He was well versed with much information, was caring and helpful to everyone and an excellent driver.
We had a wonderful day trip. Gary, our driver, was the BEST!!! My only complaint was that I printed out all the passes but it wasn't necessary. Gary handed out our passes at Graceland and Sun Studios.
We went with my cousin and her husband and made friends with the other passengers on the bus. It was a truly enjoyable day and we had lots of laughs with everyone.
The trip was great from start to finish. Gary our driver was the best! Although a long day don't let that stop you it is well worth it. Wish we had 1 more hour on Beale Street the blues music was great, but so much to see at Graceland it's hard to do. Sun studio tour also well worth it, our guide there was knowledgeable and entertaining. We took the tour on 9/27/19.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-2674P6
Similar Tours & Activities