Nashville Music Pass: RCA Studio B, Ryman Auditorium, Johnny Cash Museum & More
Explore the Music City with the ultimate Attraction Pass. Our Nashville Music Attraction Discount Pass is your ticket into music history of Nashville and so much more. You will have entry into 5 amazing attractions in Nashville including the Ryman Auditorium, Johnny Cash Museum, Historic RCA Studio B, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, and the world famous Country Music Hall of Fame. Leaving Nashville knowing you experienced and walked in the shoes of Nashville's elite.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, 222 Fifth Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203-4206
When you step into the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum you will be embarking on a trip through decades of country music history! The architecturally stunning building stretches over a block of Nashville and features exhibits sure to thrill any fan of the genre. A towering wall of honor features gold and silver platinum records as well as exhibits dedicated to the trail-blazers and legends of country music who have been inducted into the Hall of Fame.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: RCA Studio B, 1611 Roy Acuff Pl Tours depart from the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Nashville, TN 37203-3209
Once the recording house of popular music titans such as Elvis Presley, Chet Atkins and the Everly Brothers, the studio's interior has been restored to it's original 1957 appearance. Hit makers in Studio B have included Bobby Bare, Dolly Parton, Willie Nelson and Floyd Cramer among others.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ryman Auditorium, 116 Fifth Ave N, Nashville, TN 37219-2309
Explore the coveted halls of the Ryman Auditorium, home to the Grand Ole Opry for more than 30 years, when you enjoy a self-guided tour of the famous venue. Begin by sitting in the original pews and viewing a short film narrated by Trisha Yearwood. "If These Walls Could Talk." After the film, head to the legendary stage and stand beneath the lights to have your photo taken "singing" in front of the Grand Ole Opry audience.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Grand Ole Opry, 2804 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN 37214-1209
Self-Guided tour of Ryman Auditorium, home to the Grand Ole Opry for more than 30 years.
Stop At: The Johnny Cash Museum, 119 3rd Ave S, Nashville, TN 37201-2032
The museum is officially authorized by the Estate of Johnny Cash and features the largest collection of Johnny Cash artifacts and memorabilia in the world. The comprehensive selection includes state of the art exhibits of the music legend, a gift store, and special event that make this the ultimate Johnny Cash venue to see!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Madame Tussauds Nashville, 515 Opry Mills Dr Opry Mills, Nashville, TN 37214-2441
Get up close and personal with several lifelike wax figures of your favorite celebrities at the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Nashville.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: AJ's Good Time Bar, 421 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203-3930
$15 voucher included for the Hard Rock Cafe, and/or AJ’s (Alan Jackson) Good Time Bar.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Sweet Magnolia Tours, 330 Commerce St, Nashville, TN 37201-1821
Nashville Discount Pass offered through Sweet Magnolia Tours
Stop At: Hard Rock Cafe Nashville, 100 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37201-2112
$15 voucher included for the Hard Rock Cafe, and/or AJ’s (Alan Jackson) Good Time Bar
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1: Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, 222 5th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
2: Historic RCA Studio B, 1611 Roy Acuff Pl, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
3: Ryman Auditorium, 116 5th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37219, USA
4: The Johnny Cash Museum & Cafe, 119 3rd Ave S, Nashville, TN 37201, USA
5: Madame Tussauds Nashville, 515 Opry Mills Dr, Nashville, TN 37214, USA
- Duration: 1 to 4 days (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Opening Hours:The Country Music Hall of Fame - Daily 9am to 5pm (closed Tuesdays in January and February)Ryman Auditorium - Daily 9am to 4pmJohnny Cash Museum - Daily 11am to 7pmHistoric RCA Studio B - Daily 10:30am to 2:30pmHard Rock Cafe Restaurant- Sunday to Thursday 10:30am - 11pm; Friday to Saturday 10am - 11pmMadame Tussauds Wax Museum - Monday to Saturday 10am-9pm, Sundays 11am-7pm*Hours and closures are subject to change. Kindly check the attraction websites for this information prior to your visit.
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Admission to the Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum
- Self-Guided Backstage Tour of Ryman Auditorium
- Admission to RCA Studio B
- Admission to the Johnny Cash Museum
- Admission to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum Nashville
- $15 voucher for use at the Hard Rock Cafe and/or AJ’s (Alan Jackson) Good Time Bar
- Entry/Admission - Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Entry/Admission - RCA Studio B
- Entry/Admission - Ryman Auditorium
- Entry/Admission - The Johnny Cash Museum
- Entry/Admission - Madame Tussauds Nashville
- Entry/Admission - AJ's Good Time Bar
- Entry/Admission - Hard Rock Cafe Nashville
- Transportation to/from attractions
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important: After booking, you will receive a separate email within 2 business days which will include your individual tickets for direct entry into the attraction locations. Please check your emails and bring these tickets with you on your date of travel.
- Each attraction can be visited once only and admission is valid for one year from the date of collection
- Studio B offers numerous tours throughout the day, however there are rare occasions when the tour is sold out. Please arrive early in the day or phone ahead.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
Average 4.55 out of 5 stars based on 130 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Tour of RCA was fantastic. Tour guide very knowledgeable. Country Music Hall of Fame was full of exhibits. Really enjoyed both places.
We had an awesome time at each attraction. Saves a bundle of money. We did have one problem that Iâm hoping we can resolve with a refund. I had looked at a historical trip and purchased it but after not getting any email from Cool Destinations I thought it had overlooked and not booked. I forgot about it and was called Saturday morning early, they were at the hotel to pick us up. We were still in bed and had no idea about any arrangements. Iâm sure we will be able to work this out because we travel a lot and now we know about Cool Destinations we can save lots of money!!!!!!
We purchased these tickets online before we went to Nashville. Received our vouchers and used the voucher for all 4 attractions with no problems. We also used the 15.00 coupon at the Hard Rock Cafe for lunch. The discounts came in handy at the Opry Mills mall for purchases and we got a free jumbo piece of chocolate cake at Claim Jumpers. This was a great purchase.
This pass includes 4 of the most distinguished places to visit in Nashville, which is pretty convenient instead of purchasing them separately.
This was a great way to purchase ticket to the main attractions in Nashville. We avoided several lineups because we already had our voucher in hand. Make sure you go to the Ryman theatre and studioB. There is so much history here.
The Johnny Cash museum was so busy and the layout of the museum is very poor. With so many people and such tight cramped quarters made it difficult to see anything.
The Country music hall of fame is interesting but after a while found it a little boring.
Loved this trip the pass was excellent RCA studio was the hightlight but it was all brilliant. The Ryman auditorium was incredible and the music hall of fame was great amazing how much there was to see. I would definitely recommend it. the only thing we didn't like was the 15 voucher at BB Kings really horrid food and place couldn't even spend it but that didn't really bother us as everything else was great.
The RCA Studio B tour was the highlight of our trip! Amazing!!
I loved going to all the sites and to be on my own time. Loved it.
All of the venues were great, it definitely was worth the trip.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-2674NASH
Similar Tours & Activities