Music City Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour
Experience Nashville and view Music City from a traditional San Francisco style trolley. See more than 100 points of interest with 10+ stops including: Riverfront Train Station, Ryman Auditorium, The Johnny Cash Museum/Patsy Cline Museum, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Tennessee State Capitol, Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum & GRAMMY Museum Gallery, Bicentennial Park & Farmer’s Market, Parthenon & Centennial Park, Marathon Village featuring antique archaeology, Music Row, Hattie B’s Hot Chicken, The Gulch, First Center for the Visual Arts, and Union Station.
- Family friendly
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Music City Hop-On Hop-Off
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Music City Star Riverfront Station
- Ryman Auditorium
- The Johnny Cash Museum & Cafe
- Patsy Cline Museum
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Tennessee State Capitol
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum
- Centennial Park
- The Parthenon
- Marathon Village
- Music Row
- Hattie B's Hot Chicken - Melrose Nashville, TN
- The Gulch
- Frist Center for the Visual Arts
- Union station
Centennial Park / Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum / Ryman Auditorium / The Parthenon / Bridgestone Arena / Nashville Convention and Visitor's Bureau / Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park / Frist Art Museum / Vanderbilt University / Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum / Gray Line Tours / Marathon Village / Nelson's Green Brier Distillery / The Johnny Cash Museum / Patsy Cline Museum
Operates: We return all guests at the end of the day with a trolley leaving from our downtown location to Music Valley between 4:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. Get ready to experience the wonders of local music culture on our unique hop-on-hop-off Nashville tour!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: See itinerary
- Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- 2-Day Nashville Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour
- Live Commentary On Board
- Trolley Stops at 10+ Nashville locations including Ryman Auditorium, Johnny Cash Museum, & Music Row
- See 100+ Top Nashville Attractions including Country Music Hall of Fame and The Parthenon
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Admission to Attractions
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pass is good for 2 consecutive days
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We do not require our guests to wear face masks, but we do encourage you to wear them when you are within 6’ of another guest outside your household.
Average 3.97 out of 5 stars based on 38 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
This was an excellent experience especially for someone who has never been to Nashville. The drivers were so friendly and had a great deal of knowledge about the city. I would highly recommended this tour!
GiGi is a great face of the company. When you get off her trolley you leave happier than when you got on. She shares a lot of tips about getting the most out of your visit to Nashville. Uriah is also very happy and upbeat. Both were helpful with my husband's walker. Steve on the other hand was very disappointing. He acted like it was an inconvenience to have us on his trolley. Then had the nerve to mention tipping. Needless to say we did not tip him.
The Hop-on Hop-off 2 day pass for the trolley was invaluable as a first time visitor to Nashville. Not only did I get a good overview of the city, but Miss Gigi was knowledgeable and fun!!!
It was great. On time, good humored and very informative. The streetcars were clean, comfortable and warm. Well worth the cost.
Our driver Terry was such a joy. He made us feel special answering any questionn or concerns. He was very knowledgeable of the history of the city. He loves his job you can tell by his attitude.
Tour was great, drivers were very knowledgeable and gave wonderful recommendations of places to eat.
We now use this service at every city that we vacation. The staff are knowledgeable, give good advice and you get to check sites before you decide to visit.
This is a great way to get introduced to the city. Take it for the full loop and then go back to the sites you were most interested in. The drivers/guides were great, and had so much information on Nashville.
Was a good way to see the city, drivers and guides informative.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-3131P22
Similar Tours & Activities