2-Day Nashville Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour with 16 Stops
If you are looking for the flexibility to experience Nashville on your terms, this tour is for you! It’s not only ideal for those who want to spend several days in Nashville, but also for those who may only have a couple of hours. See the Ryman Auditorium, the Parthenon, Antique Archaeology, Country Music Hall of Fame, and more!
Music City Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Stops:
• Glen Campbell Museum & Rhinestone Stage
• Ryman Auditorium
• Johnny Cash Museum/Patsy Cline Museum/Goo Goo Candy Shop
• Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
• Tennessee State Museum/Tennessee State Capitol
• Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum / Grammy Museum Gallery
• Farmer’s Market/Bicentennial Mall
• Marathon Village & Antique Archaeology
• Nelson’s Green Brier Distillery
• Parthenon & Centennial Park
• Vanderbilt University
• Hattie B’s Hot Chicken
• Music Row/Edgehill Village
• The Gulch
• Frist Center for the Visual Arts & Union Station Hotel
• Riverfront Train Station
- Family friendly
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Music City Hop-On Hop-Off
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Ryman Auditorium
- The Johnny Cash Museum & Cafe
- Patsy Cline Museum
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Tennessee State Capitol
- Musicians Hall of Fame & Museum
- Centennial Park
- The Parthenon
- Marathon Village
- Music Row
- Hattie B's Hot Chicken - Melrose Nashville, TN
- The Gulch
- Frist Art Museum
- Union station
Centennial Park / Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum / Ryman Auditorium / Nashville Parthenon / Bridgestone Arena / Nashville Convention and Visitor's Bureau / Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park / Frist Art Museum / Vanderbilt University / Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum / Gray Line Tours / Marathon Village / Nelson's Green Brier Distillery / The Johnny Cash Museum / Patsy Cline Museum
Operates: We return all guests at the end of the day with a trolley leaving from our downtown location to Music Valley between 4:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. Get ready to experience the wonders of local music culture on our unique hop-on-hop-off Nashville tour!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: See itinerary
- Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- 2-Day Nashville Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour
- Live Commentary On Board
- Trolley Stops at 10+ Nashville locations including Ryman Auditorium, Johnny Cash Museum, & Music Row
- See 100+ Top Nashville Attractions including Country Music Hall of Fame and The Parthenon
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Admission to Attractions
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pass is good for 2 consecutive days
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We do not require our guests to wear face masks, but we do encourage you to wear them when you are within 6’ of another guest outside your household.
Average 3.91 out of 5 stars based on 54 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
GiGi is a great face of the company. When you get off her trolley you leave happier than when you got on. She shares a lot of tips about getting the most out of your visit to Nashville. Uriah is also very happy and upbeat. Both were helpful with my husband's walker. Steve on the other hand was very disappointing. He acted like it was an inconvenience to have us on his trolley. Then had the nerve to mention tipping. Needless to say we did not tip him.
The Hop-on Hop-off 2 day pass for the trolley was invaluable as a first time visitor to Nashville. Not only did I get a good overview of the city, but Miss Gigi was knowledgeable and fun!!!
It was great. On time, good humored and very informative. The streetcars were clean, comfortable and warm. Well worth the cost.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities