Grand Ole Opry Show Admission Ticket with Shuttle Transportation
No trip to Nashville is complete without a visit to the Grand Ole Opry, a famous venue home to the longest-running live radio show in America. Witness the reverence every artist holds for this famous venue as they take the stage. Watch as they step onto the six-foot, oak-wood circle placed on its floor, taken from the stage of the Ryman Auditorium, the Grand Ole Opry’s previous home and the “Mother Church of Country Music.” With your ticket, enjoy an entertaining show and see where some of the world’s most renowned country music stars launched their careers. You’re sure to have a great time at this classic Nashville musical extravaganza!
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Visit: Grand Ole Opry, 2804 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN 37214-1209
See the Grand Ole Opry, the world’s longest-running radio show. Experience multiple artists performing on the iconic Opry stage. Since 1925, the Grand Ole Opry has been a staple in Music City and a must-see for any Nashville visitor. Each Grand Ole Opry performance showcases the best of the past, present, and future of country music. Witness the reverence every artist holds for this famous venue as they take the stage. Watch as they step onto the six-foot, oak-wood circle placed on its floor, taken from the stage of the Ryman Auditorium, the Grand Ole Opry’s previous home and the “Mother Church of Country Music.” This circle reminds everyone that they’re a part of something larger than themselves and that they will now be forever tied to the musical legends who have stood there before them.Featuring artists from multiple generations of country-music fame at each show, there’s simply nothing like the Grand Ole Opry. It’s a must-see event for anyone visiting Nashville.
Visit: Ryman Auditorium, 116 Fifth Ave N, Nashville, TN 37219-2309
The Grand Ole Opry Radio Show will be performed at the Ryman Auditorium between the months of November through January. The show will remain the same.
Visit: Gray Line Tours, Nashville, TN 37201
Grand Ole Opry Admission and Transportation offered through Gray Line Nashville.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 05:30 PM
- Admission to the Grand Ole Opry Live Radio Show in Nashville
- Experience the Grand Ole Opry House, one of Nashville's Top Attractions
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Shows performed at Ryman Auditorium, the "Mother Church of Country Music," between November-January
- Entry/Admission - Grand Ole Opry
- Entry/Admission - Ryman Auditorium
- Entry/Admission - Gray Line Tours
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tier 2 tickets can be on the main floor or balcony
- Important: The Grand Ole Opry show will move to the Ryman Theatre from November – January. The show is still the same.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We do not require our guests to wear face masks, but we do encourage you to wear them when you are within 6’ of another guest outside your household.
Average 4.55 out of 5 stars based on 175 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
The night was mahical as we did not know in April when we made the booking that we would see a stunning wonderful Dolly Parton.
Memorable show with pick up and drip off. Not to be missed when in Nashville. Excellent seats, great view.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities