Grand Ole Opry Guided Backstage Tour with Opryland Delta River Flatboat Ride
Discover two of Nashville’s cultural gems on this guided 3.5-hour tour as you visit the famous Grand Ole Opry House and Gaylord Opryland Resort. With your guide, go backstage on a narrated tour at America’s premier country music venue and stand where thousands of world-renowned stars have performed. Walk in the footsteps of countless country music legends and get an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at this legendary venue and show that made country music famous.
Then, head over to the luxury Gaylord Opryland Resort to tour its beautiful indoor gardens and majestic waterfalls as you experience a ride aboard one of their Delta River Flatboats. Guarantee your spot on this popular tour by booking ahead today!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gray Line Tours, Nashville, TN 37201
After a downtown Nashville hotel pickup, go backstage at the legendary Grand Ole Opry House, where the world’s longest-running live radio show is still performed. Walk in the footsteps of country music’s superstars and get an exclusive look into what happens behind the scenes of the show that made country music famous. A knowledgeable tour guide will share a few of the many stories about the Opry and the country music superstars that have played here, from the past to the present.
Stop At: Grand Ole Opry, 2804 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN 37214-1209
See photos from some of the Grand Ole Opry's biggest moments in history and walk through the artist’s entrance, where new stars, superstars and the legends of country music enter the building on the night of a show. There might even be an opportunity to step on stage and into the famed wooden circle as countless musicians and artists have done for many years. Additionally, the tour may include a stop at Studio A, a live television studio and the former home of the hit television variety show Hee Haw, which aired from 1969 until 1992.
Also, see some of the 18 artist dressing rooms, decorated with a unique theme honoring a country music legend and enjoy a video from Grand Ole Opry members Blake Shelton or Darius Rucker, who will offer their personal perspectives on what it’s like behind the scenes at the Opry.
Stop At: Gaylord Opryland Resort Gardens, 2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN 37214-1200
Next it’s on to the fabulous Gaylord Opryland Resort for a guided tour of this 4.5 acre hotel. See its beautiful indoor gardens and waterfalls and experience a ride on a Delta River Flatboat inside this gorgeous hotel.
After your tour of these Nashville icons, you’ll be taken back to your hotel.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 01:30 PM
- Roundtrip Transportation to/from Attractions aboard an Air-Conditioned Shuttle Bus
- Narrated Behind-The-Scenes Tour of The Grande Old Opry House
- Guided Tour of the 4.5 acre luxury Gaylord Opryland Resort
- Ride aboard a Delta River Flatboat with views of indoor gardens and waterfalls
- Entry/Admission - Grand Ole Opry
- Food and Drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We do not require our guests to wear face masks, but we do encourage you to wear them when you are within 6’ of another guest outside your household.
Average 4.00 out of 5 stars based on 10 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
The tour was very good. Our driver picked us up at our door. Was very friendly and professional. We were taken right to the Opry where we had a very enjoyable time. Was great being able to stand on the stage where all the greats have stood. Was a overall enjoyable experience. I would high recommend!!
Backstage was fun but we were unable to go on stage as advertised because they were preparing for a documentary. Riverboat was great but tour of Gaylord was lacking. Just walked around which we could have done on our own.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities