Glen Campbell Museum Admission Ticket in Downtown Nashville
Located at the highly-trafficked corner of Broadway and 2nd Avenue in downtown Nashville, The Glen Campbell Museum features more than four thousand square feet of never before seen artifacts from Glen's early years on the farm in Arkansas through his climb to super-stardom, including many of his guitars, instruments, and stage clothes by legendary Western Wear Clothier, Nudie Cohen, as well as his extensive collection of golf paraphernalia and intimate family photos.
Visit: Glen Campbell Museum, 111 Broadway Suite 200, Nashville, TN 37201-2117
Located at the highly-trafficked corner of Broadway and 2nd Avenue, The Glen Campbell Museum features more than four thousand square feet of never-before-seen artifacts from Glen's early years.
Visit: Downtown Nashville, Nashville, TN 37219
Located at the highly-trafficked corner of Broadway and 2nd Avenue, The Glen Campbell Museum will feature more than four thousand square feet of never-before-seen artifacts from Glen's early years.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
- Admission to the Glen Campbell Museum in downtown Nashville
- Self-Guided Tour of the museum
- View some of Glen's guitars, instruments, and stage clothes by legendary Clothier, Nudie Cohen
- Explore 4,000 sq ft of never before seen artifacts from Glen's early years to his rise into stardom
- Entry/Admission - Glen Campbell Museum
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 180 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 12 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities