General Jackson Showboat Lunch or Dinner Cruise in Nashville
Take a Musical Lunch/Dinner Riverboat Cruise in Nashville!
Cruise down the scenic Cumberland River on the General Jackson Showboat, on one of the largest paddlewheel riverboats in the country. Enjoy lunch or dinner and a musical performance in the riverboat’s beautiful Victorian dinner theatre.
A mid-day cruise. This thrilling show includes a delicious lunch and a cruise down the Cumberland River on the beautiful General Jackson Showboat.
What a thrill to cruise the Cumberland River on the beautiful General Jackson Showboat. Your night will include a Las Vegas style show with a dynamic cast of entertainers, elaborate costumes, dancers and a live orchestra. The evening includes a delicious dinner, the show and a three-hour cruise.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: General Jackson Showboat, 2812 Opryland Dr, Nashville, TN 37214-1209
After pickup from your Nashville hotel, board the General Jackson Showboat, one of the largest paddle-wheel boats in the country, and travel down the Cumberland River. This grand vessel was designed to recreate the showboats that plied the waters of American rivers in the 19th century.
Admire views of the Nashville landscape as you relax on the indoor or outdoor decks. In the beautiful Victorian theater on board, you’ll feast on a traditional Southern meal.
You’ll then be treated to live entertainment! On the lunch cruise, enjoy a comedy production full of classic Southern humor. On the dinner cruise, enjoy a live orchestra accompanied by a dynamic cast of dancers in elaborate costumes.
After your cruise, you'll be taken back to your hotel.
Stop At: Cumberland River Pedestrian Bridge, 2300 Two Rivers Parkway, Nashville, TN 37214
Cruise down the Cumberland River aboard the General Jackson Riverboat.
Stop At: Gray Line Tours, Nashville, TN 37201
Transportation offered through Gray Line Nashville
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready in the Hotel Lobby for pick up by 10:30am for the Lunch Cruise at 12pm. Please be ready in the Hotel Lobby for pick up by 5:30pm for the Dinner cruise at 7:00pm.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- General Jackson Showboat Admission Ticket in Nashville
- Live Entertainment On Board
- Lunch or Dinner Cruise Options Available
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Local Taxes
- Boat Cruise along the Cumberland River in Nashville
- Entry/Admission - General Jackson Showboat
- Additional food and beverages
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian and gluten-free meals are available upon advance notice
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We do not require our guests to wear face masks, but we do encourage you to wear them when you are within 6’ of another guest outside your household.
Average 4.36 out of 5 stars based on 319 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Very efficient boarding procedure, and the actual river boat was spectacular. The show... a mixture of R and B, Country and Western and 'Rockabilly' was pure Nashville sound... Really good. The food service was efficient, and the food OK... so overall a really worthwhile thing too do in Nashville.
Fun trip, great entertainment, and good food. A great time was had by all! Would definately do again.
Everything was great from the food to the entertainment. All the performers were fantastic but Amber was particularly awesome on the fiddle! Would definitely recommend.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-3131SHOWBOAT
Similar Tours & Activities