General Jackson Showboat Lunch or Dinner Cruise in Nashville
Take a Musical Lunch/Dinner Riverboat Cruise in Nashville!
Cruise down the scenic Cumberland River on the General Jackson Showboat, on one of the largest paddlewheel riverboats in the country. Enjoy lunch or dinner and a musical performance in the riverboat’s beautiful Victorian dinner theatre.
A mid-day cruise. This thrilling show includes a delicious lunch and a cruise down the Cumberland River on the beautiful General Jackson Showboat.
What a thrill to cruise the Cumberland River on the beautiful General Jackson Showboat. Your night will include a Las Vegas style show with a dynamic cast of entertainers, elaborate costumes, dancers and a live orchestra. The evening includes a delicious dinner, the show and a three-hour cruise.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
After pickup from your Nashville hotel, board the General Jackson Showboat, one of the largest paddle-wheel boats in the country, and travel down the Cumberland River. This grand vessel was designed to recreate the showboats that plied the waters of American rivers in the 19th century.
Admire views of the Nashville landscape as you relax on the indoor or outdoor decks. In the beautiful Victorian theater on board, you’ll feast on a traditional Southern meal.
You’ll then be treated to live entertainment! On the lunch cruise, enjoy a comedy production full of classic Southern humor. On the dinner cruise, enjoy a live orchestra accompanied by a dynamic cast of dancers in elaborate costumes.
After your cruise, you'll be taken back to your hotel.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- General Jackson Showboat Admission Ticket in Nashville
- Lunch or Dinner Cruise Options Available
- Boat Cruise along scenic Cumberland River in Nashville
- Experience the General Jackson Showboat, on one of the largest paddlewheel riverboats in the country
- Enjoy a musical performance for dinner in the riverboat’s beautiful Victorian dinner theatre
- Live Entertainment On Board
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off (from select downtown Nashville hotels only)
- All local taxes & fees
- Additional food and beverages
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian and gluten-free meals are available upon advance notice
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- We do not require our guests to wear face masks, but we do encourage you to wear them when you are within 6’ of another guest outside your household.
Average 4.34 out of 5 stars based on 584 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities